What songs do you listen to differently after hearing Britney speak?

Work B.tch is forever ruined to me. I can't help but feeling while Britney played the "boss" in that video, she actually was the slave herself that got told to work and she gave it a sad and ironic twist.

I can't listen to Work B.tch anymore. Not that I am sad I can't listen to it anymore but sad I feel this way cause of something THAT SHOULDN'T BE HAPPENING. Let her live her own life!!

• Like 3
47 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Work B.tch is forever ruined to me. I can't help but feeling while Britney played the "boss" in that video, she actually was the slave herself that got told to work and she gave it a sad and ironic twist.

I can't listen to Work B.tch anymore. Not that I am sad I can't listen to it anymore but sad I feel this way cause of something THAT SHOULDN'T BE HAPPENING. Let her live her own life!!

I agree 100%

It was one of my party tunes and now it's just, wow, so horrible!!

I literally have no words since last night's statement. I'm speechless

• Like 1

the fact that she had to perform Slave 4 U while being literally enslaved to go on tour in 2018 is like they were laughing at her face. and Work ***** too, they made her record it and it became the promotional song for Vegas. i'm so mad.

but Stronger and Lucky have become anthems after this. 

• Like 2

Don’t go knockin’ on my door:

I am better off without you
Stronger than ever and I, I'm tellin' you now

Don't go knockin' on my door
Gotta stay away for sure
You say you miss me like crazy now
But I ain't buyin' that
You better get off my back
Don't go knockin' on my door
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Korb said:

Well...basically her entire FF album which I have always loved and thought it's full of bops. Except now it's even harder to ignore how unhappy and depressed she was during the whole era with her ,in her own words, exposing the abuse she's been through. She was ANGRY during that hearing at MANY parts. I wonder now more than ever if she even likes a lot of her own music considering so much of it was produced/recorded during the conservatorship.

I'm not even pressed about BJ since I literally don't like any song from that mess of an album, which really doesn't even feel like a Britney album at all considering her vocals are being mimicked by a cheap imposter in every track except Perfume. Now more than ever it's understandable why she wouldn't even care to finish the project or put much effort into it. For what? So she could continue to support her oppressors? **** that.

Ugh

I dunno. 
I guess I feel weird listening to anything post Blackout.:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

I know others have mentioned the music being an outlet for her. I’m still hoping that there were some things she wanted to record and say, but I’m still waiting for her to say something about the music when she’s able to. Someone also mentioned her having spark during the Glory era as if she had been given some hope she was getting out. I saw her early 2017 and she had fire in her eyes, but now after yesterday I wonder if I was seeing her suffer instead. Too much to wrap my head around, still 

1 hour ago, Urbanney said:

Work ***** has really got me messed up. That grew to be one of my favorite Britney songs, probably my favorite Britney music video, and pumped me up and made me feel like a bad *****. Now, it just feels like her team and family mocking her.

This is exactly how I feel. It’s also one of my most streamed songs from her because I always viewed it as empowering. Now I can’t help but insert my own lyrics like “you want to see your kids? You better work *****” “you want to see your boyfriend? You better work *****” :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

This is exactly how I feel. It’s also one of my most streamed songs from her because I always viewed it as empowering. Now I can’t help but insert my own lyrics like “you want to see your kids? You better work *****” “you want to see your boyfriend? You better work *****” :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

This is like (I’m sorry for the heavy comparison) someone getting… uhm, touched without permission. They usually want to regain control by having a lot of s**. This feels very similar.