Jamie Lynn, Bryan Spears, Lynn Spears, god, they're so hiper mega nuclear stupids

MY NEW HOBBY IS SENDING HATE MESSAGES TO JAMIE LYNN, SHE DESERVES IT.

SPOILED LITTLE BRAT WHO DID NOTHING, NOTHING! 

I JUST HOPE IT WON’T TAKE LONG TO BRITNEY TO BE FREED FROM THE CSHIP. 

I WANT TO SEE ALL OF THEM MAKING THEIR OWN MONEY AND PAYING THEIR BILLS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I WANT TO SEE THEM SUFFER, I HOPE BRITNEY MAKES THEM SUFFER LIKE SHE SAID SHE WOULD, THEY DESERVE IT. 

:drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

• Haha 6
2 minutes ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

I WANT TO SEE ALL OF THEM MAKING THEIR OWN MONEY AND PAYING THEIR BILLS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I WANT TO SEE THEM SUFFER, I HOPE BRITNEY MAKES THEM SUFFER LIKE SHE SAID SHE WOULD, THEY DESERVE IT. 

Bad luck! They'll all be in jail :neydedance_purple:

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

They probably are safe for the rest of their life.  But Yeah, Britney's out the c-ship and they never going to see a penny from her again.

1 minute ago, ToxicMadness said:

They probably are safe for the rest of their life.  But Yeah, Britney's out the c-ship and they never are going to see a penny from her.

They should have to pay her a compensation for being aware of the abuse and stay silent. Serenity should be for Britney. Imagine Britney selling the family house and see them have to work to live while Britney lives a happy life with a new baby in her mansion, driving her luxury cars around. And of course Jamie in jail. 
A dream.

4 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

They should have to pay her a compensation for being aware of the abuse and stay silent. Serenity should be for Britney. Imagine Britney selling the family house and see them have to work to live while Britney lives a happy life with a new baby in her mansion, driving her luxury cars around. And of course Jamie in jail. 
A dream.

lol, if only...  i belive in godney!  *see my avatar* haha

22 minutes ago, ToxicMadness said:

They probably are safe for the rest of their life.  But Yeah, Britney's out the c-ship and they never going to see a penny from her again.

NOT IF SHE SUES THEM! 

HOW THE HELL WILL THEY PAY FOR LAWYER BILLS LMAOOOOOOOO

I’M GRABBING MY BUCKET OF POPCORN RN

I’D MAKE SURE TO SUE THEM (EVEN IF IT COSTED ME MILLIONS) JUST SO I COULD HAVE THE PLEASURE TO SEE THEM MISERABLE SPENDING ALL THE MONEY THEY STOLEN FROM HER ON LAWYERS! 

:mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, crystakat said:

its like EVERY SINGLE DROP of talent, kindness, brilliance, and charisma in the spears gene pool went straight into britney and there was literally none left over for anyone else lmao

Don’t overlook Jamie Lynn’s ability to run over cats in Tesla’s! She’s apparently good at that! :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Haha 3
  • Like 1

I was so shocked when she said “My family did NOTHING”.

Like we knew but wow Britney is so aware they all live off her and she owes them NOTHING. So proud of her. 

I’m so surprised she came for them all not even just her dad. She’s acknowledged and been sick of seeing Bryan, JL and Lynne speak out and she’s not allowed to say anything. Awful people CONFIRMED