I’m in shock

For years. We were deemed crazy that we believed Britney was being forced into this conservatorship. 

I’m mind blown by what she revealed today. She confirmed everything and more! The tour was completely forced! God love her for doing it for us :( 

WTF about the IUD!!??! I giggled when she said ID. She was clearly very nervous :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

it won’t happen right away but she’s going to have control of her life again and hopefully her father and team con will be fired (and thrown in prison for 13 years)

also did she shade Paris??? :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

29 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

For years. We were deemed crazy that we believed Britney was being forced into this conservatorship. 

I’m mind blown by what she revealed today. She confirmed everything and more! The tour was completely forced! God love her for doing it for us :( 

WTF about the IUD!!??! I giggled when she said ID. She was clearly very nervous :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

it won’t happen right away but she’s going to have control of her life again and hopefully her father and team con will be fired (and thrown in prison for 13 years)

also did she shade Paris??? :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

I don’t think she really shaded Paris.  I think what she was was alluding to was how people are so quick to discredit famous people for going through horrific experiences, because they are like these mythical creatures.  So even she was like “it’s Paris, this couldn’t have happened.” And then compared her own inability to believe a famous person had been through something awful to how she believed people wouldn’t believe her if she spoke up.

• Like 1
Just now, G-unit said:

I don’t think she really shaded Paris.  I think what she was was alluding to was how people are so quick to discredit famous people for going through horrific experiences, because they are like these mythical creatures.  So even she was like “it’s Paris, this couldn’t have happened.” And then compared her own inability to believe a famous person had been through something awful to how she believed people wouldn’t believe her if she spoke up.

I took it as her saying she didn’t believe it… Like shading her. Maybe Paris was in on those photos and team Britt. Allegedly.