The NoseJob before PieceOfMe and "fun stuff"....you know what i am thinking right??

2 minutes ago, asitalian12587 said:

im not sure but i wouldnt be surprised. she did mention always "having to be pretty enough for her dad" so....

Wow I never think about this

PS actually I did I remember writing a comment about how the media and probably her team played a huge rol on developing insecurities, that led her "addicted" to surgeries and fun stuff.

1 hour ago, ToxicMadness said:

Jamie to team spears: "Hey, she looks bloated for the meds, her nose looks fat, we need to make her look good for the residency!".... 

Can u see it too?  "But my precious body, who has worked for my dad for the past ******* 13 years, trying to be so good and pretty. So perfect"

We been knew. There’s reports of him with her in the plastic surgeon’s office. 

2 minutes ago, Applejack said:

She just said she can't do anything without their permission. Permission to plastic surgery is one of the things pushing the morality envelope

Anything to support the hybrid-business model, even if it means putting her on stage with a 104 degree fever or prioritizing nose jobs over IUD removal! Racehorse.

• Like 3

I can't with this, poor Britney, i even feel guilty of wanting her to do the 2018 world piece of me tour, i was so happy when i saw the fulls arenas in Asia, Europ, after so many years out internationally, 20.000people/30.000/65.000 on israel!....but she was suffering a lot :(