Piece of Me dancers speak out and offer support

Honestly, they stayed silent for far too long.  Too little too late.  They sat there and watched her be abused.  Forced to go on stage with an extremely high fever.  And a lot of them were in on Domination and played along like they had no clue it was getting axed when in reality they knew she decided against doing it.  THEY ARE COMPLICIT.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Honestly, they stayed silent for far too long.  Too little too late.  They sat there and watched her be abused.  Forced to go on stage with an extremely high fever.  And a lot of them were in on Domination and played along like they had no clue it was getting axed when in reality they knew she decided against doing it.  THEY ARE COMPLICIT.

They probably knew so little as we do. They literally knew from Britney insta that Domination was cancelled. And they probably signed NDA's

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, G-unit said:

But they have to sign NDA’s and they make what $50k a year. They don’t have the money to fight breaking an NDA. 

I do think people will start to come out of the woodwork with stories now though…

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I understand you 100%. BUT you know how humans react in this society, like people are almost ******** in street and 99% did nothing. It's the same, one dancer can maybe tell her team wtf is going on and what ? okay girl you're fired. And they have contract. The show will continue with or without you.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Oxic said:

They probably knew so little as we do. They literally knew from Britney insta that Domination was cancelled. And they probably signed NDA's

Idk Britney said her team and the dancers went into a room for 45 mins to talk about her refusal to do a dance move.  They had to have known more.  And NDA or not, I’m sorry I’d do something if I had seen what Britney described.  I’m sure they loved her, but DAMN legit nobody stepped up to help this woman and that’s really sad.

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I wouldn't blame anyone who works for her on tours etc. Most, if not all of them write NDA's and they barely even see her since many of them have said that she's always isolated and surrounded by huge army of security people even when in back stage:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

• Like 1
4 hours ago, G-unit said:

A MOTHERF^#%G MEN

4 hours ago, G-unit said:

Idk Britney said her team and the dancers went into a room for 45 mins to talk about her refusal to do a dance move.  They had to have known more.  And NDA or not, I’m sorry I’d do something if I had seen what Britney described.  I’m sure they loved her, but DAMN legit nobody stepped up to help this woman and that’s really sad.

Absolutely