Scooter Brawn basically revealed Taylor Swift was once again telling the truth

Remember when Taylor Swift said she was offered the masters to her recordings under a strict NDA clause, well Scooter admitted that it indeed happened.

Winning Variety Music Mogul of the Year, Scooter tried to make himself a victim, claiming this is all a huge misunderstanding. It actually backfired on him when he admitted that Taylor told the truth, so basically he gaslighted himself.

The only reason why he sold her masters for $300 million is making people realize it wasn't about owning a record label, but basically claiming ownership to Taylor's life work. He only sold her masters and kept the rest cause he knew he met his match and Taylor kept her word. 

Billboard noted and so did others. The original Fearless was on the Billboard 200 at #178, only to disappear and never rechart, once the Taylor version of Fearless came out, thus she succeeded in burying and devaluing the original fearless as the swifties and general public are only playing her versions of the album...

In the words of Taylor swift. 

"If a man talks ****, then I owe him nothing, I don't regret one thing, cos he had it coming."

@InTheZone4Life

@Adriannn

@IForgotYouExisted

20 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Team Scooter until Miss Opportunist speaks out against the conservatorship:queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: the people who say celebrities can’t do **** about anything are the same ones who went ape****, lost their sanity over some high school musical Disney plus girl only because Taylor endorsed her. Taylor has great reach and just speaking about it will bring new eyes to what’s going on. But who cares about human rights, right Tay? :sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:

They only mention Britney when it’s benefiting them. :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

• Like 7

Unpopular opinion but I don't think it's possible for Taylor to recreate her early works by simply re-recording. Even if they chart higher because she has more stans these days, the originals are more valuable in my opinion because that's what is culturally seared into our collective memories. The originals have value because they're a time-capsule in a sense and the mere fact that they're original makes them inherenly more valuable, genuine and authentic. Kind of like an NFT. This may be a hard pill to swallow for Taylor (a lot of things are) but there's no work-around. Before you come for me, please note I don't care about Taylor or this feud so I have no horse in this race. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1

As a Swiftie I don’t know why I’m supposed to be mad at 🛴. He bought the masters legally in accordance with the record deal Taylor agreed to. Taylor says he “bullied” her which I’ve never seen and he denies. Then he sold the masters so I don’t know if he’s even involved anymore. But I will buy the re-recordings cause they’re an awesome tribute to the originals and a musical flex by Tay

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

100% same!! 

I am not even ready for the 10 minute version of All Too Well. It's literally the one thing Swifties have been wanting since Taylor told about the original demo existed.

I can see it charting without a single release just because how big this song is to swifties!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Team Scooter until Miss Opportunist speaks out against the conservatorship:queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: the people who say celebrities can’t do **** about anything are the same ones who went ape****, lost their sanity over some high school musical Disney plus girl only because Taylor endorsed her. Taylor has great reach and just speaking about it will bring new eyes to what’s going on. But who cares about human rights, right Tay? :sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:

Did Scooter speak out for Britney? No

You guys are so silly

25 minutes ago, Arianna said:

Love her love her love her

but still bitter she hasn’t spoken up for Britney. She’s been my #2 but this has soured me.

same here :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

but I'll keep on waiting... and it's not fair that many are coming for her only  when NO ONE has done a thing either.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I want to know the whole origin story to their feud.

It all boils down to Sailor Swift being a greedy spineless clown. She didn't want to buy her masters because it was way cheaper to throw herself a pity party online, playing victim (a.k.a her specialty) in front of her fans while at the same time inciting them to bully Brawn. I'm no fan of Brawn, but she was given the possibility to buy the stupid masters. It is utterly irrelevant whether Brawn has ties with Justin Bieber or the Queen of England, he had the money, he wanted the product, he bought it, it's that simple. It's BUSSINESS.

I'm more than sure she felt entitled to them masters and would have loved for her old label to simply give them away. Except this is reality she's living in, not fairyland, and music industry is a BUSSINESS. "Love Story" was a hit because the label pushed for it. A label does not invest in a person's career because they feel charitable (lol), they do it for money. They want to profit and it was stipulated in the CONTRACT she had to sign beforehand what they want in return for their services (all those recording sessions, working with x songwriter, y producer, music videos, promo, etc etc). A contract is a contract, read it through before you sign it, you can't just throw a temper tantrum after all is said and done now that you're a superstar and don't want to pay (they own the product, they set the price). It doesn't work like that. It just doesn't. But noooooooooo, Lil Miss Self-proclaimed Bo$$ Beatch wants to have her cake and eat it too. And of course her fans will endorse her buffoonery by spending their hard earned money on her ridiculous re-recorded albums because, I kid you not, Swift fans are the most gullible and deluded people to have walked the earth. 

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block