How can we help now?

Sweetie after everything Britney has said and stated.., now that she has finally come out … things are going to SNOW BALL!!! Celebrities will now stand and fight with and for her!!! Watch … the fans can only do so much but other influential people are going to be in their free Britney BAG Honey 💼  I really hope Kim kardashian does something with her lil law degree she has yet to pass lol but She can do something eventually I hope 

3 minutes ago, John0164 said:

Sweetie after everything Britney has said and stated.., now that she has finally come out … things are going to SNOW BALL!!! Celebrities will now stand and fight with and for her!!! Watch … the fans can only do so much but other influential people are going to be in their free Britney BAG Honey 💼  I really hope Kim kardashian does something with her lil law degree she has yet to pass lol but She can do something eventually I hope 

Kim is under Lou Taylor

6 minutes ago, John0164 said:

I absolutely don't think it works that way. Celebs have had that kind of info from the inside for years and years, yet I don't think i'd be reaching out too much if I said the Britney Grams girls -- two fans with a simple podcast -- were the true responsible ones for what gladly took place today.

A few celebs apart, most are tweeting it as it seems fitting, but won't do anything else. The rallies, the hashtags, having people out there not letting the matter die (like we all have been done for the past two and a half years) ARE more important than celebs acknowledging it, and we should keep that.

Call and write to Congress. Call and write to Cali court system. Flood media outlets with fan testimonies. Spread work through your private social media accounts and local outlets. Be aware and hop on trends for awareness. Show Britney love via IG and Sams account. Follow for updates on Exhale and if possible fly out to the next rally or one more local if possible. Educate yourself on law and keep investigating/digging. Reach out to other activist who do the same and share any updates or points. Be patient. Always spread awareness. I’m doing all the above. You can too!

• Like 1