Sam Ingham is complicit; Team Con Pushing for new Care plan

Right before Britney made her speech about wanting to petition and end the conservatorship. The judge asked Britney's court appointed lawyer Samuel Ingham, if this is something he wants to do moving forward. He just tried to discredit everything Britney said and implied that she simply did not petition to end it.

He also almost immediately gave the option for a new "Care plan" that team CON would still have control over and that this whole thing could simply be resolved  if  team CON could arrange for new a "Care plan".

By his immediate response, it is pretty clear which side he is really on.  They're really not there for Britney's best interest and protection.  with that said, I don't believe it is Britney's wishes to keep the documents and proceedings sealed, especially after the statements she had made. 

Listen closely to Sam Ingham response to Britney and the judge's statements, at (32:16)

201173408_356035675918487_78603339247727

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, Miguelblackpink said:

They're just pushing for a new "care plan". Team con says they'll be happy to file it. They are truly disgusting!

Which Britney reiterates that she needs to approve this care plan. 

That’s all that they seem to care about is this care plan? I love how Britney came back with that she would have to approve it. Maybe LET Britney FREE from this mess 

You guys it’s a slow legal process. They can’t just show up tomorrow with a wrapped up case for requesting termination, regardless of Britney’s testimony. There’s a whole slew of things that have to be sorted out because of how tangled up this thing is and with the number of people involved. 

So while they (hopefully) flesh out that case, they are allegedly at least going to prioritize Britney’s comfort so she won’t have to continuing suffering to the extent she has been for the interim. Besides, she has to have her health plan things sorted out already in order to prove to the courts she has found a productive pathway for her well-being. 

I pray Britney is supported and able to organize the help and health resources she finds suitable, actively hires representation she is comfortable with, and then files the petition to terminate with an ironclad case. Her voice today was an incredible first step and I wish she continues to harness that strength and not fall prey to scheming influence that keeps her passively trapped.

i think he was refering that she hasnt filled properly the from and process to ended, she just asked, also is important what he said, that he is willing to be changed and let her decide her own lawyer if the court allows it, cause aparently britney wants to have her own lawyer and start the process by her own trusted team.  cause regardless she mention that she develope a relationship with ingham she still wants her own lawyer...

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, kyros said:

i think he was refering that she hasnt filled properly the from and process to ended, she just asked, also is important what he said, that he is willing to be changed and let her decide her own lawyer if the court allows it, cause aparently britney wants to have her own lawyer and start the process by her own trusted team.  cause regardless she mention that she develope a relationship with ingham she still wants her own lawyer...

THis is the most accurate reflection oveall... thank you!

This reminds me of selena the theory that she was gonna fire her dad as manager so he hid in the closet of the hotel and shot her, a 2nd person not irate over her obsession accidently being shot, he masterfully got the bullet hence why the didnt find a shell or bullet anywhere. And he made more money off her death, and doesnt have to share with her. All with those fake pervy crocodile tears.  Just like amanda bynes parents r gonna do to her...mark my words

57 minutes ago, Miguelblackpink said:

They're just pushing for a new "care plan". Team con says they'll be happy to file it. They are truly disgusting!

Which Britney reiterates that she needs to approve this care plan. 

It really felt like they disregarded everything she said, and tried to clean it up with the new “care plan” notion

It’s all so disgusting 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I haven't listened to this yet...

But I wouldn't be shocked if Sam Ingham turned up dead in the next couple of weeks.

He allowed for this to happen today...And they'll make him pay for it. 

Trust.

He won't because there are too many eyes, but I actually wouldn't be surprised if Jamie was suddenly found dead in his RV in a few weeks. Men like him are cowards and when the walls start closing in like this, they realize that can't handle the **** they've been dishing out. 

I'm not wishing death on anyone but this is going to get ugly. Especially with Britney threatening to sue.

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, Body ache said:

I don't know how they can sleep at night.

Because they do not care. As long as checks are deposited into their accounts... they just want to keep Britney puttering along enough for her to keep making them money.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I haven't listened to this yet...

But I wouldn't be shocked if Sam Ingham turned up dead in the next couple of weeks.

He allowed for this to happen today...And they'll make him pay for it. 

Trust.

How about Jamie? He sold the house. He knows he is the fall guy…  This is DARK. 

2 minutes ago, phareezy said:

He won't because there are too many eyes, but I actually wouldn't be surprised if Jamie was suddenly found dead in his RV in a few weeks. Men like him are cowards and when the walls start closing in like this, they realize that can't handle the **** they've been dishing out. 

I'm not wishing death on anyone but this is going to get ugly. Especially with Britney threatening to sue.

This IS going to get ugly.

Very ugly.

And yes, I can totally envision Jamie taking a shotgun to himself once he realizes the walls are closing in on him. Sadly. It's dark, but true.

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

It really felt like they disregarded everything she said, and tried to clean it up with the new “care plan” notion

It’s all so disgusting 

exactly.  It seems there plan would either 

a. remove Jamie altogether, have Jodi remain as a conservator and dish out a " new care plan" but really still have this **** show going 

or 

b. Let Britney have her own lawyer or at least make it seem like Britney really handpicked the lawyer and still  fight to have this thing in place and just drag it longer until nothing gets to be done.