Why does she get 8 gallons of blood a week?!

12 minutes ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

There's probably some covert underground organization selling celebrity plasma...OR an entire lab of Britney clones being grown.

This is giving me Break The Ice music video teas.

And I know this is a joke, but I wouldn’t be surprised. She’s the blueprint.

• Super Mods
52 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

You can take blood from the wrist. It’s very common. But whatever they were taking, giving, drugging… those wrist bands were always weird as hell to me.

I would somewhat understand her wearing them out and about, because we’d see her maybe coming from a workout or practice.

But then she wore them during her POM performance… :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Stannedforever said:

They are probably constantly testing her blood for alcohol/***** I assume. So sick and disgusting. I don't even know how she has survived this far :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

It’s inhumane. She was treated like property instead of a person. Still is. This must end.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, colormefresh said:

Guys, remember during Piece Of Me.... she’d always have those ugly *** workout bands around her wrist while performing? I think this explains it??

wrist.jpg.23445bd0cb05de06bd65c047d78415

041516-britneyhotpinkbikini-2000.jpg&q=8

Every time I’ve ever had blood drawn it was from my arm, not my wrist. So I don’t know about this.

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Every time I’ve ever had blood drawn it was from my arm, not my wrist. So I don’t know about this.

Do you think Britney could walk around with a bandage on her arm? What would that make team CON look like (drugging her)? What would that make Britney look like (a **** abuser)?

If your veins aren’t good on your arm, you get it via wrist or hand. It’s normal.

But yeah, this isn’t about “8 gallons of blood”… it’s like they could have pumped or dumped anything into her system without consent. It’s terrifying.

7 hours ago, halfdressed said:

She probably means vials. I don't know what all they could be checking for but lithium levels, for example, have to be monitored routinely/closely as lithium toxicity happens easily and very dangerous.

She was only on lithium for a month. She says that in her interview. 

She's saying she currently " I give" vials of blood. 

Don't try to justify someone taking 8 vials of blood a week from someones body! 

Even to test for something... 8?? A week? Sir...  

8 hours ago, Rachelozorio said:

She was only on lithium for a month. She says that in her interview. 

She's saying she currently " I give" vials of blood. 

Don't try to justify someone taking 8 vials of blood a week from someones body! 

Even to test for something... 8?? A week? Sir...  

Excuse me but can you please sit the **** down? It was merely a statement I’m not “justifying” anything.

Goodbye *AOL voice*