Jamie Lynn is TRASH confirmed! (She turned off her comments)

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, Easy There said:

no lips snake. 

Screaming at this tea! :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

2 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Only saving grace for this no lips snake. Is if she comes out clean trashes her dad and Lou. And actually supports Britney 

Idk if she wants to lose her chance of controlling or having access to Britney’s fortune though! :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: Money is Jamie Lynns’s best friend! Britney who? :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Despicable family, even Lynne. Britney has given them EVERYTHING they have. She was right to try to get away in 07, if only she could've escaped to Europe or something like it seems Lindsay, Country etc did. Lindsay would have had this fate but even MICHAEL LOHAN had the damn decency to say no. The Spears family is the most despicable scum ever.

• Like 5
13 minutes ago, Antidote said:

I can't get out of my head her voice saying "My family did nothing to help me, NOTHING."

Is it naive to believe she meant everyone EXCEPT Lynne? I mean…. Lynne got iced out of the Britney world as soon as her book came out exposing Jamie.

Lynne probably knows just about as much as Felicia and vice versa. Idk.

6 hours ago, Britman512 said:

JL can’t be judged for the past when she was a minor (and also dealing with her own pregnancy drama) but she’s an adult now, and recently was the beneficiary or something on of her trust!

she’s no idiot, she got married, had more children, and would probably willingly dip into the trust whenever she wanted!

it was probably Jamie’s gift to her for being his favorite daughter 

idk whos worse- the Jackson family or Spears Family  

I don't think JL is very likeable but that is false. The trustee had no direct access to funds, I think they were there to be a safeguard for the money until Sp and JJ are old enough.

32 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Is it naive to believe she meant everyone EXCEPT Lynne? I mean…. Lynne got iced out of the Britney world as soon as her book came out exposing Jamie.

That lady has been pimping out her daughter since she could walk..... she’s complacent I’m surprised she hasn’t started going after the grandkids to pursue Hollywood. Lynn likes the life Britney’s fame afforded her she lives on a nice estate and gets to flex for her friend . 

• Like 5
48 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

But Britney is right, what did Lynne do these past 13 years? In 2019 she finally had legal representation in the case, but nothing was achieved until now

• Like 2