Jamie Lynn is TRASH confirmed! (She turned off her comments)

Why just rag on JL though? Her mother and brother are just as complicit. He was going around saying how great the conservatorship had been for the family not long ago, knowing full well that Britney was going through all this ****. Wasn't he actually involved in the business side of things too? I know Jamie Lynn's lack of response is infuriating but you can at least see how she was manipulated by a certain someone from a very young age - what's the brother's excuse? 

1 minute ago, kindlewindle said:

Why just rag on JL though? Her mother and brother are just as complicit. He was going around saying how great the conservatorship had been for the family not long ago, knowing full well that Britney was going through all this ****. Wasn't he actually involved in the business side of things too? I know Jamie Lynn's lack of response is infuriating but you can at least see how she was manipulated by a certain someone from a very young age - what's the brother's excuse? 

Britney exposed her brother on the hearing, she said her family go on news statios to speak about the conservatorship and they make her look stupid.

6 minutes ago, kindlewindle said:

JL can’t be judged for the past when she was a minor (and also dealing with her own pregnancy drama) but she’s an adult now, and recently was the beneficiary or something on of her trust!

she’s no idiot, she got married, had more children, and would probably willingly dip into the trust whenever she wanted!

it was probably Jamie’s gift to her for being his favorite daughter 

idk whos worse- the Jackson family or Spears Family  

It's actually hard to believe. How literally every immediate family member is ****.

I mean, the cruel alcoholic father? Common trope. The callous older brother? Seems common enough. The seemingly good-intentioned but completely feckless mother? Maybe its a southern thing but I guess I can see it as well.

But getting exploited by the little sister too ???