Other fandoms coming together to support #freebritney

1 hour ago, InTheZone4Life said:

I would like to formally apologize on behalf of the Swifties for not being more vocal today. Swiftie Twitter was having a meltdown over the Scooter Braun interview that was released today…

A Swiftie myself but I wish Taylor would speak out about this. She's a Britney fan so sure she must know what's going on right?

I hope more celebrities themselves speak out and not just their fans. 

I understand if some were anxious or reluctant to do so prior to hearing from Britney, but now we've heard from her, so where are all the feminists in this industry? :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: 

Miley is usually soooooo outspoken when its something generic without consequence as shouting freebritney in a live show..  but when its comes to showing real support she’s just Larry’s business oriented RAT… all these celebrities, Madonna and Ariana, are outspoken when it promotes them gaybaiting teens and etc..
I guess it speaks volumes about how TRIstar grew and is influential. Clueless Khloe Is the only Kardashian speaking up despite their close ties to Loucifer.

where’s everybody????????