Britney reportedly can't get out of the conservatorship unless her doctors sign off

Bullsh.it :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

They have no clue whether Britney is returning to the stage soon or not. I doubt Britney is sharing her real plans with anyonce other than Sam Ingham and MAYBE Sam Ashgari. Tmz are guessing.

On the doctors part, they betta sign that **** before we rally outside their office :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

• Haha 1

Okay but the problem I see here is a possible conflict of interest. This is what separates the United States from a country like mine, Canada, where healthcare is free and provided by the state. I don’t know how it works in a case like this, if doctors are court ordered and not compensated by the conservatorship, but by the state then there’s no reason to believe they’re crooked. But, if they are paid privately as most medical practitioners in the states are, they stand to benefit from this whole scheme. They stand to benefit to keep claiming Britney is mentally unwell. It’s a conflict of interest in that respect if that’s the case. I don’t mean to paint every player in this case as a potential villain but we’ve seen abuses of power in the past. When everyone reaps the monetary benefit of keeping Britney a captive, there’s no incentive to produce any progress. It’s the opposite. Like if these doctors were compensated by the state and made “X” amount regardless of the services they provided, they’d have zero reason to keep Britney in this light. But with how they are compensated in the states, is it really outlandish to reason that they could be corrupt? 

Eagerly waiting for the hearing. I’m at work but I’m literally not working lol. Ughhh

1 hour ago, amiro1989 said:

Home girl went to the police department herself, drove her car to make a formal request about her personal safety. If this is not someone who can care for themselves, I don’t know what that is.

HAHAHAH I laughted so hard at this , but because it's sooooo accurate I mean, it doesn't make sense, this conservatorship **** does NOT MAKE ANY SENSE !! My gawd.