Will Exhale Crash Today?

I’ll come here for live updates here but is there a backup plan where I can get info on Britney’s court hearing and the status of it?

Today will be a big day in the battle of Britney’s human body. So who knows what kind of pandemonium will occur. There might be wild and nosy disorder all around the fan base. I fear there will be confusion so I hope updates are reliable and clear or there will be an uproar. 

IJnxZ3w.gif

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

That said, @Jordan Miller any way to host a tinychat or something similar ahead of time in the event the site crashes so we can all still be together communicating and can hop back on exhale when it comes back up?  I’ve never used the chat function here but I’m guessing it’s hosted on the same server/wouldn’t work if exhale is down? 

We have a discord group u can join :bcut_britney_clapboard:

1 minute ago, ShatteredBoy said:

Aren't you from the UK? If so, do you know what time UK time it will happen? I am terrible with translating US times to UK time lol

I am from France, and the trending hour here is 9PM, so it's gonna be 8PM in the UK.

The rally starts at 1:30PM in the US, which means that the hearing is gonna be around 9:30PM in the UK.

:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing: