Cher tweets that she is trying to do what she can to help Free Britney

2 hours ago, Miguelblackpink said:

Yaaaassss why isn’t this a big deal?

Because unfortunately, even tweets from a legend like Cher is not enough. However, the Hulu doc, the #freebritney campaign, the NYT article that just came out, and everything else taken together should make enough noise for a judge to really pay attention even just to save their own reputations

• Like 1

I have to say I'm extremely disappointed in today's pop stars...Selena and Miley are all about mental health, but when it comes to Britney, they haven't really advocated for her. They've been quiet. Screaming Free Britney at a concert seems like a good way to "wash her hands clean" and pretend she already did all she could...And calling Britney your idol and posting a vintage video of you singing a Britney song, seems like an easy way to pretend you care. 

Britney has influenced so many younger pop stars and yet, not a single one of them have raised their voice in support of Britney.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1