Shakira graces the cover of Vogue Mexico+Latin America

• Content Curators

Shakiras first ever collaboration with Vogue as she is on the cover of Vogue Mexico and Latin America for the July issue, 

Shakira for Vogue Mexico:"I have the feeling that I am about to do something different than what I have done before and more evolved on a sonic level as well. Right now I have a song that is the song that I wanted to do for a long time." 

4E3A36F2-AFA0-4FED-8AC0-5823E3953E6E.jpeg

5B4FA2A8-80E4-4E2E-90C7-B89747B0F58A.jpeg

14 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Stunning!

Why that chunky black bra underneath the pink dress, though?

And what song is she talking about? A new one?

PS: "Vogue Mexico AND LATIN AMERICA" :orangu_orangutan_ape: Couldn't they just name the magazine "Vogue Latin America"? Americans LOVE labels and categorizing...

a new song :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped:

she says she already filmed the video and that is coming in July :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped: the new album might come next year though 

And the thing with Vogue, idk why they did it like that, but it's Vogue Mexico, in Mexico ( :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: ) and the same publication is issued in the United States and in other countries of Latin America, but it's called Vogue Latin America, I guess so the other countries don't feel like they're being fed Mexican content (though they totally are anyways :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

• Content Curators

apparently she said in her article that her new single comes out in July with the music video already filmed and that she is releasing her album early 2022 with a tour following as well

her new single as she quotes is something she has never sonically done before

:melt_weird_drift_wow:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block