The New York Times: Britney has tried to end conservatorship for years & feels like she was forced into performing and into a mental facility against her own will

44 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

That's what I was saying on another post, that all this time, despite everything she's always tried to see it the positive way, and that's to admire. Maybe it's a way to deny reality, like a mechanism to cope with it, but I think she genuinely has the ability to just see it and be like "hey, this is something I have to deal with and it sucks, but meanwhile I'll try to be happy with the other things I have and I'm able to do in life, even within all of the limitations they put"

Exactly, she even said something along these lines in For The Record - to paraphrase, “all I can do is cope and that’s what I do - cope with it every day”

Her strength amazes me. I hope she knows we’re all standing alongside her and she’s not alone 

3 hours ago, Brendan Thompson said:

Ok, so she has a fortune of $200M+ now to around $60M. Where did her money go? Legal fees should not have eaten up $140M. Why is someone profiting from this conservatorship and suffering of another human being? Screw Jamie and team con

And according to even newer and  updated court documents, she actually has a net worth of over 600 million dollars that were moved to an offshore account that randomly disappeared. It is horrible to see all this happen to her :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Like 2

Absolutely heart breaking. I have new disgust for her family (not just Jamie) that I didn’t think possible. How do her siblings stand by and do/say nothing?! Jamie Lynne posts that stupid vid of her yelling at that woman in 07 as if it makes her some hero while standing by when her father does this?! Despicable. And I’m done thinking Lynne is any kind of decent human either. It makes me SO SAD that someone as kind hearted and beautiful as Britney was cursed into this wrecked family of scum. Reva Goetz needs to pay, I can’t even express the anger I felt reading that ‘who is she to demand anything?’ line - beyond vile. One of the saddest parts to me is Britney listing all her achievements and saying there’s nothing wrong with her, only to be continually dismissed. The degree to which she’s been gaslit over the years is astronomical and I worry so much about permanent damage she’s suffered. This article coupled with her being spotted at the police station, I don’t even know what to expect.

• Like 6
30 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

And according to even newer and  updated court documents, she actually has a net worth of over 600 million dollars that were moved to an offshore account that randomly disappeared. It is horrible to see all this happen to her :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

How can she not be. To be worth 60M and having a perfume line ALONE that has brought in more than a BILLION DOLLARS means you aren’t even getting 6% of the revenue. And that would be if she earned ZERO other dollars from performances, royalties, etc. 

39 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

What document states she has 600 million dollar network? 

3 hours ago, Bigno said:

You know, if I were Britney I would have been pissed off with everyone for years. I would have hated fans cheering on me while I was crazy trying to break free of leeches. Of course fans are not guilty at all, but when you go through that level of trauma and frustration, it's more than normal to resent everyone involved in that which you hate. 

I think this is what happened with the meet and greets. She must have been frustrated at her team selling like 50 of these meet and greets every night where she had to pose and let people touch her, just for them to make even more cash. I think it was safe to say that she did not feel comfortable with that and that it didn't happen on her terms, so she came off as standoffish or dissociated.

• Like 6

I've pretty much showed evidence in 2019 of much of what's reported in this article. Was very clear to me for a long time that Britney never wanted, settled or was even respected in this conservatorship arrangement, media just never dug into it probably because of her daddy's and lou taylor's buying their silence + Britney being constantly threatened to obey and say only positive things when in front of a camera. 

I've said last year though that things were progressing towards a shift and ideally a conclusion and here we are. Let's hope for the best!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, fays1 said:

So Ingham was always fighting to help Britney? im confused!

“Fighting”.. he didn’t even fill some docs right.. he represented britneys wishes cause it’s his job but as I see it - he was just prolonging time.

2 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Absolutely heart breaking. I have new disgust for her family (not just Jamie) that I didn’t think possible. How do her siblings stand by and do/say nothing?! Jamie Lynne posts that stupid vid of her yelling at that woman in 07 as if it makes her some hero while standing by when her father does this?! Despicable. And I’m done thinking Lynne is any kind of decent human either. It makes me SO SAD that someone as kind hearted and beautiful as Britney was cursed into this wrecked family of scum. Reva Goetz needs to pay, I can’t even express the anger I felt reading that ‘who is she to demand anything?’ line - beyond vile. One of the saddest parts to me is Britney listing all her achievements and saying there’s nothing wrong with her, only to be continually dismissed. The degree to which she’s been gaslit over the years is astronomical and I worry so much about permanent damage she’s suffered. This article coupled with her being spotted at the police station, I don’t even know what to expect.

This!

19 hours ago, ralphcornio said:

Where are all the little rats here who used to support team con and loved Jamie? That said Britney was happy with the cship and that it saved her and all those pieces....

What happened to muumuse and TJ? I used to listen to their podcast but stopped when they said freebritney was a conspiracy theory and started making fun of the supporters. Did they backtrack?

17 minutes ago, toy soldier. said:

What happened to muumuse and TJ? I used to listen to their podcast but stopped when they said freebritney was a conspiracy theory and started making fun of the supporters. Did they backtrack?

No they just ignore it now completely as if nothing happened and don’t acknowledge it whatsoever