The New York Times: Britney has tried to end conservatorship for years & feels like she was forced into performing and into a mental facility against her own will

57 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

Exactly. When she asks why she hasn’t put in a formal request, she will say because she’s threatened and probably will give a list of examples. 

something has to come from this. 

I doubt she will say all of that and go too deep! 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, TomasBR said:

This is all conjecture. Nothing of this would hold up in court or any real news, to be honest. I do agree that makes a lot a sense what you saying. But, again, perception is not facts! 

The fact that you (and many others in this digital era) can't see the difference is why we, as a society, are in so much problems these days! 

PS: CONJECTURE: an opinion or conclusion formed on the basis of incomplete information

We need people to analyze things like this conjecture or not in order to provide enough doubt over the situation that it warrants public scrutiny and outcry. So that it warrants an independent review or investigation. Or that it warrants media outlets like the New York Times to consider spending salaries on following possible leads on this unfolding case. Conjecture or not, raising objections to the perceived mistreatment of a person, a minority, group of people etc. Is what often starts a movement & results in Justice. In other words, we need civil discourse on these topics regardless if there’s missing information because it’s the conversations out there, people talking that will make those privy to this case think twice about their actions. They’re being watched now. And that’s good. This is all good. And it’s not misinformation either. It’s legitimate information that objectively seems off putting. And that’s concerning. 

• Like 2

This makes me sad for only one reason. Maybe Britney said she doesn’t know if she’ll ever perform again because she knows positive changes are to come and doesn’t want people thinking she’s just gonna jump right back in. That’s connect some invisible dots so I hope that’s not true. But **** yeah to this entire leak. Nothing has ever been more impactful on the conservatorship. I cannot believe it. Impeccable timing. 

10 hours ago, UnusualRick said:

This part about the judge is so infuriating! As a a judge she is supposed  to be unbiased, but she clearly hated Britney from the start.

This pretty much confirms what we already knew : they got rid of David Lucado because he saw all the shady stuff going on and he was encouraging her to stand for herself.

He sure did!

“If anyone knew the real Britney, they would know that she would rather be remembered for being the great mother she is rather than the artist she is,” he said in an interview with the New York Times. “And if anyone could see her interactions with her kids, they would know that there is no need for a conservatorship over Britney’s personal life.” 

https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/britney-spears-conservatorship-ex-boyfriend-david-lucado-101260/

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Exactly, don’t get hopes too high. 

Exactly if anything she may say she wants Jamie out the court will clear and another date will be set! Also Jamie can contest his removal and drag out more court dates! Didn’t he already state he will stop at nothing to protect Brit allegedly?

17 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

He sure did!

“If anyone knew the real Britney, they would know that she would rather be remembered for being the great mother she is rather than the artist she is,” he said in an interview with the New York Times. “And if anyone could see her interactions with her kids, they would know that there is no need for a conservatorship over Britney’s personal life.” 

https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/britney-spears-conservatorship-ex-boyfriend-david-lucado-101260/

I think I need to apologize to David. I called him a lot of names. Especially after he "cheated" on her.

Knowing these new information. I wanna apologize to him. And I can give you a BJ as my apology 

Xoxoox

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

Perhaps this is her only chance. 

Nah it’s not and if it is hope she gets the tea kettle out and pours as much tea as possible if she’s been allegedly threatened in the past I’m not sure she will say too much to be in alleged danger

1 hour ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

I don’t think so. Courts don’t work like that.

literally all that will happen tomorrow is Britney will speak and the judge will ask why she hasn’t done a formal petition for what she’s asking. 

I doubt she'll ask her anything. At most she'll be like "thanks ma'am, let's meet in 7 months to continue the hearing, cause I can't handle more than 1 topic at the time" "Oh, but Thoreen's fees get paid, Ingham gets paid, Jodi gets paid, everyone's fees get paid" tenor.gif?itemid=13458404

1 hour ago, KatieKat said:

Conservatorships are hard to get out of — so I’m not shocked that the judge didn’t end it. But the fact that she immediately brushed off Britney’s concerns that her father, a known alcoholic, was drinking again and forcing her to perform while sick is just so unbelievably insane.

Ok, but those were separate events. The judge dismissing her father's alcoholism was Reva Goetz in 2014.

The one about making her perform while sick, was in 2018, that one was with Judge Penny.

Still sickening both of them ignoring Britney's concerns.

• Haha 1
  • Like 4
8 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Nah it’s not and if it is hope she gets the tea kettle out and pours as much tea as possible if she’s been allegedly threatened in the past I’m not sure she will say too much to be in alleged danger

Or she’ll let it all out because let’s be honest, if she’s felt threatened in the past, who is making her feel safe and empowered now? I put my money on Sam. And I don’t think Sam would ever hurt Britney nor let anything bad happen to her. I bet a million dollars he’s encouraging her and has her back. This leak of sealed court documents reveals Britney HAS spoken out about abuses in the conservatorship. So I don’t see what would stop her now. I had doubts about her saying anything substantial until I read the New York Time’s release of the leaked sealed court docs. 

But we as a fan base need to be forgiving if she doesn’t fight for herself. She could get cold feet, she could break under the immense pressure, feel threatened, afraid etc. So we as a fan base need to be prepared to accept she may fail herself. But that just makes the whole situation even sadder.

9 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

The article saying Britney wanted to retire makes sense with the retirement rumors that circled around in 2014. The timeline just makes so much sense.

is anyone else also confused by the “clean **** tests” that she supposedly can’t pass? Not that it’s any of my business but why can’t she pass them? Isn’t she surrounded by people watching her CONSTANTLY? What ***** could she be possibly taking?

There is no doubt in my mind that those **** tests have been tampered with. Whatever ***** Britney has taken since she was placed under a conservatorship has been given to her by shady doctors hired by Jamie. I want to know what kind of ***** she was on in 2011. Britney was heavily medicated and drowsy. She always sounded like she had a cold. Interestingly, the previous year she tried to get out of the c-ship. Britney has worked non-stop for someone who they claim is mentally incapacitated. She finally had enough in 2019.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

There is no doubt in my mind that those **** tests have been tampered with. Whatever ***** Britney has taken since she was placed under a conservatorship has been given to her by shady doctors hired by Jamie. I want to know what kind of ***** she was on in 2011. Britney was heavily medicated and drowsy. She always sounded like she had a cold. Interestingly, the previous year she tried to get out of the c-ship. Britney has worked non-stop for someone who they claim is mentally incapacitated. She finally had enough in 2019.

idk if it's been posted already, but meaner shared this which is kinda related, though it's from 2013

• Like 2
4 hours ago, MmmBop said:

There are absolutely crooked officials in every branch of government, judiciary, police institutions. If we know that, admit that, then it’s not an outlandish conspiracy theory to posit that a judge, who could be highly compensated under the table, is possibly crooked too. The transcripts clearly state Britney has been **** free. Her tests always negative. Something I am wary of is this stipulation for her to form a good relationship with a therapist… again… what therapist on who’s payroll? Because again, would such an individual be inclined to frame Britney as a mentally incompetent person if they stand to gain from asserting that assessment when clearly she’s absolutely perfectly stable? 

I’m with you. I hope this judge, everyone who’s a player in this to keep her from her rights as a person and liberty, have to face the music someday. We just need good investigative reporters to get on this and do some serious investigative reporting. Which, I think the New York Times is really getting on this with their best and brightest. Stay tuned I guess.

As I said in another thread please forward all this, the newest information, to journalist Ronan Farrow (he was essential in the downfall of Harvey Weinstein) and to the director of the Netflix documentary!