Jump to content

The New York Times: Britney has tried to end conservatorship for years & feels like she was forced into performing and into a mental facility against her own will


Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Slayer said:

I hope Jamie, Lou, Vivian and all those that are complicit rot in hell :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I think they’ve all shown that they are mentally unwell right? I mean, Vivian couldn’t even remember that Britney had actually asked for the conservatorship to be terminated multiple times. I think Vivian must have dementia. And Jamie has struggled with anger management and addiction throughout his life ....

I think they just really need to be placed in conservatorships. For their own good ya know? 

 

  • Haha 5
Link to comment

I don’t think I could describe the storm of emotions raging on inside me even if I tried.

 

The world failed her. The justice system failed her. Her entire family failed her. Everyone.

How in the world can it be, that those monsters get everything they want, whenever they want but if Britney raises any type of concerns, she gets shut down immediately? “Who is she to demand that of anyone”? Excuse me? What the ****? The judge knowingly, willingly overlooked mental and verbal abuse, abuse of power and whatever else we don’t know about yet and for what? For money? Is that all there is to this? Both judges kept (and keep) an abuser, a controlling alcoholic who wouldn’t be able to keep his own life in check even if he tried, in power over Britney’s every move without any complaints. Boohoo, Jamie had a hard childhood. Gotta let it out on his own daughter now I guess. **** Ingham, too. Don’t start thinking of him as good. He was there, he knew and he might have given reports on Britney’s behalf but what else did he do? What did he do to help her? To oppose? ******* nothing that’s what. He still doesn’t do ****. Mastermind plan my ***. He doesn’t care. Actually, I don’t care, **** everyone else too. I’m done accepting flimsy excuses for letting Britney live through this hell and all of them just kept their mouth shut. Either for money or because it was easier. 
 

I hope every single person, including people in our own fandom, have opened their eyes to what the reality is. We were questioned for pushing, for trying to get higher ups to take a look at this mess because “did you ask Britney?”. Hopefully we’re done with that now.

See this for what it truly is and stop sugar coating it. This is abuse, illegal, criminal. It’s hell for Britney and everybody else trapped in this system especially those who do not have a loyal fan base behind them because they’re just normal people being taken advantage of.
 

Good luck for tomorrow Britney. We hear you. If not anyone else, then at least let her be able to count on us.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
47 minutes ago, Forever222 said:

So what is Judge Penny and the probate court system gonna do about it?  

For once can Judge Penny give Britney what she wants and remove Jamie Spears and his army of lawyers from her conservatorship FFS. Jim Carrey Reaction GIF 

She knows the world is watching and is aware. I’m surprised Lew isn’t being mentioned. At all? 
 

I believe that tomorrow Jamie will be removed permanently from the conservatorship and she will gain control and freedom. 

Link to comment
1 minute ago, BritneyLVR said:

She knows the world is watching and is aware. I’m surprised Lew isn’t being mentioned. At all? 
 

I believe that tomorrow Jamie will be removed permanently from the conservatorship and she will gain control and freedom. 

I don’t think so. Courts don’t work like that.

literally all that will happen tomorrow is Britney will speak and the judge will ask why she hasn’t done a formal petition for what she’s asking. 

Link to comment
Just now, Onyxgirl17 said:

I don’t think so. Courts don’t work like that.

literally all that will happen tomorrow is Britney will speak and the judge will ask why she hasn’t done a formal petition for what she’s asking. 

I think the time is reallY close. A formal petition! She can’t. This tells us that she has made efforts to let the courts know what’s going on. If the judge doesn’t fix this serious situation tomorrow in some way, she is also part of the problem. 

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

I think the time is reallY close. A formal petition! She can’t. This tells us that she has made efforts to let the courts know what’s going on. If the judge doesn’t fix this serious situation tomorrow in some way, she is also part of the problem. 

It’s what the judge told Ingham when he said Britney was afraid of her father and wanted him removed. She said that because a formal request to remove was not filed she can’t do anything at the time but he can file at a future time… which he still hasn’t. 

Link to comment
Just now, Onyxgirl17 said:

It’s what the judge told Ingham when he said Britney was afraid of her father and wanted him removed. She said that because a formal request to remove was not filed she can’t do anything. 

Exactly. When she asks why she hasn’t put in a formal request, she will say because she’s threatened and probably will give a list of examples. 
 

something has to come from this. 

Link to comment

It is scary that she was trying to get out for years. But court did and still do nothing. At least she stopped performing so that leechers stop taking her hard earned money. They all need to be investigated. But i think judge is also on a payroll so nothing changed even if there were investigated things be4

  • Like 1
Link to comment
9 hours ago, Intheblue said:

Wow the forced to perform with a 104 fever and the judge dismissing Jamie having to do random alcohol tests, and Lynn being his second wife. This is a lot to unpack 

Conservatorships are hard to get out of — so I’m not shocked that the judge didn’t end it. But the fact that she immediately brushed off Britney’s concerns that her father, a known alcoholic, was drinking again and forcing her to perform while sick is just so unbelievably insane. 

Judges seem to blow women off all the time when they tell the court they are afraid of their husbands, boyfriends, or fathers. Thats part of the reason why so many domestic violence victims end up dead. 

How many women have to die at the hands of the men in their lives before courts learn to take this s*** seriously??

  • Like 3
Link to comment
47 minutes ago, Persona said:

I don’t think I could describe the storm of emotions raging on inside me even if I tried.

 

The world failed her. The justice system failed her. Her entire family failed her. Everyone.

How in the world can it be, that those monsters get everything they want, whenever they want but if Britney raises any type of concerns, she gets shut down immediately? “Who is she to demand that of anyone”? Excuse me? What the ****? The judge knowingly, willingly overlooked mental and verbal abuse, abuse of power and whatever else we don’t know about yet and for what? For money? Is that all there is to this? Both judges kept (and keep) an abuser, a controlling alcoholic who wouldn’t be able to keep his own life in check even if he tried, in power over Britney’s every move without any complaints. Boohoo, Jamie had a hard childhood. Gotta let it out on his own daughter now I guess. **** Ingham, too. Don’t start thinking of him as good. He was there, he knew and he might have given reports on Britney’s behalf but what else did he do? What did he do to help her? To oppose? ******* nothing that’s what. He still doesn’t do ****. Mastermind plan my ***. He doesn’t care. Actually, I don’t care, **** everyone else too. I’m done accepting flimsy excuses for letting Britney live through this hell and all of them just kept their mouth shut. Either for money or because it was easier. 
 

I hope every single person, including people in our own fandom, have opened their eyes to what the reality is. We were questioned for pushing, for trying to get higher ups to take a look at this mess because “did you ask Britney?”. Hopefully we’re done with that now.

See this for what it truly is and stop sugar coating it. This is abuse, illegal, criminal. It’s hell for Britney and everybody else trapped in this system especially those who do not have a loyal fan base behind them because they’re just normal people being taken advantage of.
 

Good luck for tomorrow Britney. We hear you. If not anyone else, then at least let her be able to count on us.

AMEN. Well said. 

Link to comment
41 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

She knows the world is watching and is aware. I’m surprised Lew isn’t being mentioned. At all? 
 

I believe that tomorrow Jamie will be removed permanently from the conservatorship and she will gain control and freedom. 

That C unt could care leas

Link to comment
2 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Court documents states individuals involved should get payrises because Britney's working  and making so much in the conservatorship (Wallet, 2018). Lou Taylor used conservatorship money to pay off personal legal battles (Ingham 2020). Vivian Thoreen wanted payment for media tours that had nothing to do with benefiting Britney (2021).  Jamie Lynn denied benefitting off of the conservatorship shortly after being put in charge of the SJB Trust, court documents proved otherwise. Jamie Spears approved a huge payment to Lou Taylor no questions and asked, and ultimately, Jamie Spears has claimed the conservatorship was for the benefit for his daughter's health, while refusing to relinquish control of the estate i.e. the part where he controls the money.

Lou Taylor has tried to put Lindsey Lohan in a conservatorship, stated by her father, and Courtney Love's Daughter (who owns the rights to Nirvanna's music). this is fact.

Jamie has described Britney as a 'racehorse who should be treated as such' i.e an object to make them money.

Vivian Thoreen stated Britney never tried to end the conservatorship on national television, she lied.

Judge Reva attended the Femme Fatale Tour as a VIP guest, while also deeming Britney completely incapable of existing independently being removed due to corruption. She didn't step down, she was removed.

The Britney Spears Conservatorship has been described as a hybrid business model, which is completely innapropriate as it restricts her personal freedoms and constitional rights.

If you're still waiting for a court document from Reva that says '....and then Jamie gave me money under the table', you'll be waiting a very long time.

This is all conjecture. Nothing of this would hold up in court or any real news, to be honest. I do agree that makes a lot a sense what you saying. But, again, perception is not facts! 

The fact that you (and many others in this digital era) can't see the difference is why we, as a society, are in so much problems these days! 

PS: CONJECTURE: an opinion or conclusion formed on the basis of incomplete information

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Intheblue said:

Fans say this until we get the equivalent of her Instagram feed as an album. Album full of chillin with you, Matt lauer interviews, pretty girls music videos, m&m peformances. I’m here for it but whoever doesn’t realize how strategic the Britney brand we fell in love with was … is delusional to think it was all Britney’s vision . Team con was there to protect the brand 

regardless I do hope she has the freeedom to do whatever she pleases 

Who cares if she even produces music again? A real fan, no, a genuine good person regardless if they are a fan of her musically, just want to see her given her fundamental basic human rights as a legal competent adult. 
 

And sorry but the assertion that without team con she wouldn’t create commercial performers is total utter bullsh^t. Blackout is one of her most iconic albums and guess who was the “executive producer” on that album? BRITNEY B^TCH. She doesn’t need “team con”. Team con needs her. She’s literally a human cash cow. She’s treated like utter garbage - milked for all her worth to benefit spineless greedy disgusting leeches. 
 

I totally disagree with you. And even if we give you that, which I’m not, but if we said “sure team con saved her career and produced her most recent career musical hits” it wouldn’t matter. I’d sooner a retired Britney with basic human rights than an imprisoned cash slave - something you only think you see in movies. 

This whole thing is grossly disturbing. Frankly evil as hell in a ******ic and twisted way, and just plain wrong. 

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block