The New York Times: Britney has tried to end conservatorship for years & feels like she was forced into performing and into a mental facility against her own will

22 minutes ago, bloodstream said:

It's very likely this is Britney's latest call for help. Like this just came before her speaking to the court. 

I swear this is getting just out of hand and scarier each time new information about the con appears.

It's a very smart editor that thought perhaps the best way to sabotage team CONservatorship was to expose them 24 hours before the actual audience.

• Like 9

U know after this explosive report, I can’t help but wonder if Team CON will stay with their regular tactics. Like if they try to seal everything Brit says tomorrow, do they really think that won’t make them look guilty. I feel like they are that stupid.

Although I can’t see Viv doing media tours anytime soon, lol 

1 minute ago, britnostalgia said:

Dunno about anyone else but for me the kitchen cabinets bit also confirms that story the Vegas insider revealed about them refusing to allow her to buy flowers, and her being left alone in the penthouse to rearrange the same bunch. 

Yep and that she wasn’t allowed to order whatever she wanted off the room service menus. Daddy had to approve first. Sicko.

I hope that, if the c-ship ends, RCA has a meeting with her and gives her EXACTLY what she deserves.  Complete and total artistic freedom over her music, videos, live shows, etc.  She’s not their top seller any more, so they shouldn’t be too concerned about a flop album.  After all she’s been through, she deserves to have her REAL passion back.  Singing and performing is in her blood, it’s what she was born to do...her life may still feel somewhat empty without her job...but maybe if they give her full reign, she’ll feel the art and the passion again.  I’m sure they don’t want to lose her, and (RCA if you’re reading this) an album that is COMPLETELY Britney’s vision is what we want, even if it’s not what she’s typically known for.  And it would SMASH.

it makes me sad that this whole situation took away her love of her job and I think she deserves to get that back with her freedom.

• Like 1

I’m sure this has been said before, but I feel  that Jamie has always resented Britney’s success because he failed at his own career pursuits. An injury prevented him from pursuing a football career. His business ventures all flopped too. He managed to get by through working in construction and by cooking for wealthy people; a “servant’s” job.

Once Jamie became conservator over Britney he soon used this as a way for him to finally be seen as a hero all while profiting from his daughter’s success. He enjoys making her life miserable as a form of payback for Britney making him feel miserable and inadequate from the time she was a child because she has talent, good looks, people like her, she’s been outshining him since she was at least 3 years old, earning more money than him, and for being the one to put the Spears name & Kentwood, Louisiana on the map. He thought it should be HIM that reaped fortune and fame.

On one hand Jamie admires Britney, and like Lynne & Britney’s siblings, he has lived vicariously through Britney’s success, fortune  and her fame. On the other hand he’s insanely jealous of Britney and that rage comes out through his obsessive desire to control every aspect of her life even when it’s to her detriment. He turns to alcohol to numb the pain and reality of his life’s failures.

I’m playing arm chair psychiatrist but I’m sure this is the most plausible explanation for his abusive treatment of Britney and the family when she was growing up.

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I hope that, if the c-ship ends, RCA has a meeting with her and gives her EXACTLY what she deserves.  Complete and total artistic freedom over her music, videos, live shows, etc.  She’s not their top seller any more, so they shouldn’t be too concerned about a flop album.  After all she’s been through, she deserves to have her REAL passion back.  Singing and performing is in her blood, it’s what she was born to do...her life may still feel somewhat empty without her job...but maybe if they give her full reign, she’ll feel the art and the passion again.  I’m sure they don’t want to lose her, and (RCA if you’re reading this) and album that is COMPLETELY Britney’s vision is what we want, even if it’s not what she’s typically known for.

it makes me sad that this whole situation took away her love of her job and I think she deserves to get that back with her freedom.

I think exactly what she wants from RCA is to finish her contract and retire. I seriously don’t know why people think she’s doing more music after this I will be completely 100% shocked. 

1 hour ago, TomasBR said:

Everything that comes out from interpretation and sell as a prove fact, it is a conspiracy theory. One thing is to wonder if something is happening, other is to affirm something is happening. Do you have prove that the judge received money to rule against Britney? If you don't, it's not a fact! Defending as if it was, is conspiracy theory. I do see, as I said, something shade and illegal on all of this, but after seeing all the damage fake news can bring, I'm very careful to separate what is my perception and what is an actual fact!

Court documents states individuals involved should get payrises because Britney's working  and making so much in the conservatorship (Wallet, 2018). Lou Taylor used conservatorship money to pay off personal legal battles (Ingham 2020). Vivian Thoreen wanted payment for media tours that had nothing to do with benefiting Britney (2021).  Jamie Lynn denied benefitting off of the conservatorship shortly after being put in charge of the SJB Trust, court documents proved otherwise. Jamie Spears approved a huge payment to Lou Taylor no questions and asked, and ultimately, Jamie Spears has claimed the conservatorship was for the benefit for his daughter's health, while refusing to relinquish control of the estate i.e. the part where he controls the money.

Lou Taylor has tried to put Lindsey Lohan in a conservatorship, stated by her father, and Courtney Love's Daughter (who owns the rights to Nirvanna's music). this is fact.

Jamie has described Britney as a 'racehorse who should be treated as such' i.e an object to make them money.

Vivian Thoreen stated Britney never tried to end the conservatorship on national television, she lied.

Judge Reva attended the Femme Fatale Tour as a VIP guest, while also deeming Britney completely incapable of existing independently being removed due to corruption. She didn't step down, she was removed.

The Britney Spears Conservatorship has been described as a hybrid business model, which is completely innapropriate as it restricts her personal freedoms and constitional rights.

If you're still waiting for a court document from Reva that says '....and then Jamie gave me money under the table', you'll be waiting a very long time.

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

I think exactly what she wants from RCA is to finish her contract and retire. I seriously don’t know why people think she’s doing more music after this I will be completely 100% shocked. 

If it's proven she signed that or team con signed that for her against her will. She will not be obligated to finish it. And RCA can sue team Con.

• Like 1

Despite us all knowing for so long, something about it finally being confirmed and hearing her own words has really made my heart heavy. It's sinking in that all of this is real. :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

I'm sending her every ounce of positivity and luck I can for tomorrow. Everyone involved in this inhumanely corrupt system deserve jail.

• Like 4

Very sensittive topic so if you want to live in a bubble, please go to the next post:

Do you think that Colon has physically abused Britney ? My friend and think that he even ***ualy assaulted her in the past... He is a ******* pig, he did his best to destroy her as a person, he kept on ***ualizing her ("I'm a mom now"), he's an alcoholic redneck... It's hard not to imagine the worst :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

2 minutes ago, Roger said:

Very senstitive topic so if you want to live in a bubble, please go to the next post:

Do you think that Colon has physically abused Britney ? My friend and think that he even ***ualy assaulted her in the past... He is a ******* pig, he did his best to destroy her as a person, he kept on ***ualizing her ("I'm a mom now"), he's an alcoholic redneck... It's hard to not imagine the worst :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

It’s not impossible ://// , Courtney love seems to believe it happened.