The New York Times: Britney has tried to end conservatorship for years & feels like she was forced into performing and into a mental facility against her own will

4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

and despite all she's always tried to see everything in the best light possible

she could've had the worst attitude on every single project/interview/concert/m&g etc but she always seems positive 

even regarding her father, we've seen them together during those years, like 2015 super bowl, or the family gatherings, and she looks relatively find, even if she was aware of the situation and the fact that her father needs to be removed from his position 

I’ve always admired her strength. She always somehow finds the positives and looks at the bigger picture. She’s very wise and insightful and I don’t think enough people realise this who aren’t fans.

Man that sucks, her family needs out asap. Why not set her for success so she is able to be free but not fall back into what happened b4. Another thing I noticed is I finally got the 100% from this that Britney had a **** problem which seems to be why she is being held in this prison. But cant the court do like **** mandatory classes and check ins. Maybe have her conservatorship ruled by someone who wont abuse it. No money in the world would make me want to be her, her story is heartbreaking. 

2 minutes ago, rower2222 said:

Man that sucks, her family needs out asap. Why not set her for success so she is able to be free but not fall back into what happened b4. Another thing I noticed is I finally got the 100% from this that Britney had a **** problem which seems to be why she is being held in this prison. But cant the court do like **** mandatory classes and check ins. Maybe have her conservatorship ruled by someone who wont abuse it. No money in the world would make me want to be her, her story is heartbreaking. 

It’s not legal to put someone under conservatorship for substance abuse that’s why they call it “susceptible to undue influence” which is intended for dementia patients who don’t understand  people taking advantage of them. 

• Like 4

I'm honestly speechless reading all of this. Her father is a vile human being. Lou Taylor is a vile human being. Vivian thoreen is a vile human being. The Judge is a vile human being.

Her father knew all of this and had the audacity to call it a conspiracy theory, thinking documents would never see the light of day.

Even David Lucado became a scape goat.

Honestly, I think we should post this on the socials of anyone and everyone involved so this article cannot be ignored.

• Like 5

This just confirmed that the conservatorship is NOT “voluntary”. Remember when Vivian Thoreen said Britney was cool with the conservatorship? Yea… that was a LIE! Britney has been abused and oppressed for YEARS, and we all knew it! It happened in front of our eyes! It’s time for the conservatorship to END! I hope that this leads to major changes in the corrupt guardianship and conservatorship systems in this country so that this never happens again. I can’t believe this has been allowed to go on for so long! Everyone involved in keeping this conservatorship going should be in JAIL… including the judges! 

1 hour ago, Lunch Sveta said:

If it's so corrupt, then maybe they're faking the results of **** tests :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

It never said she didn’t pass them. It just said she was required to take a **** test every week but there was no mention of any failed tests.

4 minutes ago, Easy There said:

I can find it trough the app. And just posted few comments.

Yeah I think you can still comment on the actual post, but it said something about the post (which I presume is the main body of the article or a screenshot of it) was removed by mods. Seemed a bit suspicious to me but I could be wrong.

It frightens me so much that all those things were said by her to the investigator, who gave all her statements to the judge, and still nothing was done. She is basically narrating that she has been treated like a slave and the judge nothing. 

As I said before, I hate conspiracy theories, but this makes me want to agree with the fans who said there's a whole system (money) involved on this conservatorship, and it does look like the judge is on their payroll.

So how in hell is she going to get out of this? 😪

1 minute ago, TomasBR said:

It frightens me so much that all those things were said by her to the investigator, who gave all her statements to the judge, and still nothing was done. She is basically narrating that she has been treated like a slave and the judge nothing. 

As I said before, I hate conspiracy theories, but this makes me want to agree with the fans who said there's a whole system (money) involved on this conservatorship, and it does look like the judge is on their payroll.

So how in hell is she going to get out of this? 😪

if you're still deeming this a conspiracy theory, you're missing the point.

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

Yes, I remember now.

I can't find the video, but yeah, there were people reporting that back then

and she's so professional she killed it that night despite being sick 

also it was the night that guy started the obnoxious "who is it"  (hope that guy wasn't you :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

Lmao yes that was the same night! And no it wasn’t me. Yeah she killed it that night and was super sweet (obviously) during the M&G