The New York Times: Britney has tried to end conservatorship for years & feels like she was forced into performing and into a mental facility against her own will

:tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

:blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

Britney needs all the support tomorrow and there better be some positive progress, Jesus!

Massive props to the NYT for doing something amazing once again! They truly have become the credibility of this movement!

Those leeches need to be punished for what they've been doing for a VERY long time.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

everyone is gonna hide under the fact that Jamie was the one pulling the strings, and they were just following orders

And with Lou and Andrew Wallet now out of the picture, everything is gonna fall on James.

Thankfully the NYT has put Lou's name out there, but there's more to be said about her of course 

They said what they could about Lou without her being able to sue for defamation lol

• Like 4

Ok, pero, porque nunca se llenó una petición para terminar con la tutela durante todos esos años? :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

Todos dicen que ella puede solicitarlo cuando quiera,... porque nunca se supo de un papel que diga eso durante todos esos años que supuestamente Britney quizo ser libre?

4 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

They said what they could about Lou without her being able to sue for defamation lol

I'm sure they still have more on Lou that was shown in the article. I guess they just needed facts, and for the first time it was mentioned that she along with James prepared the conservatorship based on Lynne's book and that's great.

4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

everyone is gonna hide under the fact that Jamie was the one pulling the strings, and they were just following orders

And with Lou and Andrew Wallet now out of the picture, everything is gonna fall on James.

Thankfully the NYT has put Lou's name out there, but there's more to be said about her of course 

Even they were cautious and only mentioned her once. You're right though. Jamie is 100% going to be the fall guy here. He deserves it.

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, frank194 said:

Ok, pero, porque nunca se llenó una petición para terminar con la tutela durante todos esos años? :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

Todos dicen que ella puede solicitarlo cuando quiera,... porque nunca se supo de un papel que diga eso durante todos esos años que supuestamente Britney quizo ser libre?

Mmm me imagino que no leiste el articulo???? Literalmente dice especificamente que Britney ha hecho muchas peticiones 

6 minutes ago, frank194 said:

Puede haber muchas razones: que ella no haya sabido que era posible, que no la dejaran, que no pasaran la petición, que hayan pedido no ponerlo en el registro así como pidieron no notificarla del proceso, etc. O incluso su abogado le pudo haber dicho que era mejor no intentarlo y tratar de quitar a Jamie primero (que es lo que parece que sigue siendo su estrategia hasta ahora) 

Al final de cuentas, eso que dicen en el artículo, son las documentos del investigador, lo que Britney le dijo a él, y lo que el abogado dijo por ella. Britney no estuvo presente diciéndole eso a la jueza (excepto lo de 2019) así que lo que ella puede hacer siempre ha estado muy limitado. Además de que siempre la tenían trabajando, cuándo iba a hacer eso. 

I think these comments on Reddit are worth sharing:

Thinking about how in 2016 she was performing in Vegas, promoting an album, performing at the BBMAs/VMAs/iHeart, all while fighting her conservatorship behind closed doors. And we would never know it, if this didn’t come to the light. She really is a lot, lot stronger than most think.

Holy ****. And really the article confirms that Britney is not happy at all with the conservatorship, the court doesn't care about her wishes at all, and that the conservatorship is incredibly restrictive. She can't choose her friends, she can't spend her money, she can't even paint her *** **** kitchen cabinets.

And it shows that she's not at all dumb or unaware of her situation. She knows the court will sweep under the rug any issues she brings up, she knows that its unfair that she's paying for everybody while she gets nothing, and she knows that she shouldn't be in this with all that she's been able to do. This article makes this situation even more incredibly depressing, my heart really hurts for her and I desperately hope that all of this reporting and fan activism can help her. 

2 hours ago, Britneylandia said:

I REALLY WANT TO BEAT THEM! Like they deserve the worst!

That judge is absolutely disgusting, deserves to lose her license and jail! Jamie deserves jail! And maybe be put on a conservatorship, because he’s literally a psychopath, maybe Britney can be his conservator :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

Everyone, literally everyone involved in this horrible situation deserves jail!

I REALLY hope Britney gets to be free and live a happy life. And I really hope karma gets to all these evil people.

We NEED to fight for her freedom!

WHERE ARE THE BIG CELEBRITIES?? WHERE IS THE F**CKING PRESIDENT?? WHERE IS KAMALA HARRIS? THE FEMINISTS? HELLO?  

FREE BRITNEY!!!

THIS
Baygoncé, Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga and all the other B and C lists

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Urbanney said:

I think these comments on Reddit are worth sharing:

:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

and despite all she's always tried to see everything in the best light possible

she could've had the worst attitude on every single project/interview/concert/m&g etc but she always seems positive 

even regarding her father, we've seen them together during those years, like 2015 super bowl, or the family gatherings, and she looks relatively find, even if she was aware of the situation and the fact that her father needs to be removed from his position