The New York Times: Britney has tried to end conservatorship for years & feels like she was forced into performing and into a mental facility against her own will

3 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

The article saying Britney wanted to retire makes sense with the retirement rumors that circled around in 2014. The timeline just makes so much sense.

is anyone else also confused by the “clean **** tests” that she supposedly can’t pass? Not that it’s any of my business but why can’t she pass them? Isn’t she surrounded by people watching her CONSTANTLY? What ***** could she be possibly taking?

If it's so corrupt, then maybe they're faking the results of **** tests :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Watch Me Work It said:

just a conspiracy, right? none of our business, they said. Time has proved us right, and she will be free from all these leeches around her. 

All the best for tomorrow, Brit. We will be with you every step of the way 

What you wrote made my heart melt! To break her and us down. But we fought and we are not giving up. We are here every step of the way! We know it's not a conspiracy! 

1 hour ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

“Complex Finances and subject to undue influence “ 

Yea I guess.. I just don’t get how this holds up with doctors and lawyers and conservatorship law. That doesn’t seem to be the law…. 

• Like 2

Sam is not innocent either although he brought Britney concerns to the judge he did not investigate his client claims & help move the needle. If Britney did in fact wish to terminate In 2014 why didn’t he file the termination papers? It has never been termination file by him ever. At least file it & let the judge denied it, but he didn’t because at the end of the day he didn’t want to lose his biggest income :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

• Like 9
Just now, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Sam is not innocent either although he brought Britney concerns to the judge he did not investigate his client claims & help move the needle. If Britney did in fact wish to terminate In 2014 why didn’t he file the termination papers? It has never been termination file by him ever. At least file it & let the judge denied it, but he didn’t because at the end of the day he didn’t want to lose his biggest income :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

The evil judge Reva said she has to submit to a year of tests and a healthy relationship with her therapist and then Reva may *think* about it. 

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, Itscuzim31 said:

No lie, I was there the night she performed with the fever it was in Atlantic City, NJ. I was actually lucky enough to do a meet and greet with her and she literally apologized to me for being sick. She even made a comment about her fever on stage. 

Girl, I’m praying for you tomorrow. BURN THE WHOLE THING TO THE ******* GROUND BABY. 

Yes, I remember now.

I can't find the video, but yeah, there were people reporting that back then

and she's so professional she killed it that night despite being sick 

also it was the night that guy started the obnoxious "who is it"  (hope that guy wasn't you :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

• Like 1

This is and was never a conspiracy. Free Britney!!! :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

Hoping for any sort of progress tomorrow at the hearing with the termination of Britney's conservatorship. It needs to happen - regardless of if she retires and disappears from the spotlight after she's freed, at least she'll still be alive and able to live life on her terms.

• Like 1