The New York Times: Britney has tried to end conservatorship for years & feels like she was forced into performing and into a mental facility against her own will

11 minutes ago, Roger said:

Very sensittive topic so if you want to live in a bubble, please go to the next post:

Do you think that Colon has physically abused Britney ? My friend and think that he even ***ualy assaulted her in the past... He is a ******* pig, he did his best to destroy her as a person, he kept on ***ualizing her ("I'm a mom now"), he's an alcoholic redneck... It's hard not to imagine the worst :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

I've been thinking since this all blew up with the voicemail and the answer is most likely. Britney mentioned spankings in Carpool Karaoke, the times we've seen her with blemishes on her skin, whatever was the altercation between Jamie and Preston, whatever Lulu saw and/or heard in 2008/2009. The signs are all there. It's kind of demeaning she might be subjected to this kind of treatment in front of her team and they normalized it.

50 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I hope that, if the c-ship ends, RCA has a meeting with her and gives her EXACTLY what she deserves.  Complete and total artistic freedom over her music, videos, live shows, etc.  She’s not their top seller any more, so they shouldn’t be too concerned about a flop album.  After all she’s been through, she deserves to have her REAL passion back.  Singing and performing is in her blood, it’s what she was born to do...her life may still feel somewhat empty without her job...but maybe if they give her full reign, she’ll feel the art and the passion again.  I’m sure they don’t want to lose her, and (RCA if you’re reading this) an album that is COMPLETELY Britney’s vision is what we want, even if it’s not what she’s typically known for.  And it would SMASH.

it makes me sad that this whole situation took away her love of her job and I think she deserves to get that back with her freedom.

Fans say this until we get the equivalent of her Instagram feed as an album. Album full of chillin with you, Matt lauer interviews, pretty girls music videos, m&m peformances. I’m here for it but whoever doesn’t realize how strategic the Britney brand we fell in love with was … is delusional to think it was all Britney’s vision . Team con was there to protect the brand 

regardless I do hope she has the freeedom to do whatever she pleases 

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, Applejack said:

I've been thinking since this all blew up with the voicemail and the answer is most likely. Britney mentioned spankings in Carpool Karaoke, the times we've seen her with blemishes on her skin, whatever was the altercation between Jamie and Preston, whatever Lulu saw and/or heard in 2008/2009. The signs are all there. It's kind of demeaning she might be subjected to this kind of treatment in front of her team and they normalized it.

I wish there was a sad emoji reaction. I can’t help but think about this as well. There is no doubt in my mind that she has been physically abused by Colon. The signs are there…

Does anyone remember the rumors that Jason abused her? Maybe she broke off the engagement because she saw the same red flags she lived with Colon.

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, britnostalgia said:

Dunno about anyone else but for me the kitchen cabinets bit also confirms that story the Vegas insider revealed about them refusing to allow her to buy flowers, and her being left alone in the penthouse to rearrange the same bunch. 

Thanks a lot for reminding how devastatingly sad that story was. It’s replaying in my head again how she just wanted to brighten up the room, she has such a positive attitude, I mean it’s just flowers :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

9 minutes ago, Puppy said:

Thanks a lot for reminding how devastatingly sad that story was. It’s replaying in my head again how she just wanted to brighten up the room, she has such a positive attitude, I mean it’s just flowers :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

Yeah seriously, what kind of heartless **** wouldn't allow her to buy flowers. Is it breaking her multimillion dollar bank?

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Martian_M00d said:

Yeah seriously, what kind of heartless **** wouldn't allow her to buy flowers. Is it breaking her multimillion dollar bank?

Yeah when normally that wouldn’t even be a problem if another celebrity requested that…actually probably even average people:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

14 minutes ago, Forever222 said:

So what is Judge Penny and the probate court system gonna do about it?  

For once can Judge Penny give Britney what she wants and remove Jamie Spears and his army of lawyers from her conservatorship FFS. Jim Carrey Reaction GIF 

If history is any indication when it comes to the judiciary in certain cases in the United States, I wouldn’t put it past her to be bought and paid for by Team Con. She doesn’t pass the smell test. Something is off. Something isn’t right. Do we know if there’s independent oversight of cases like this? Is this judge accountable to anyone in that their decisions can be reviewed and determined if there’s something deceptive and criminal going on? 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, MmmBop said:

Wholly sh^t. Well, this confirms everything. We now know without a single doubt how Britney feels about the conservatorship. Based on everything I just read, I wouldn’t be surprised if the judge was taking bribe money to keep her in the conservatorship. If Britney speaks tomorrow and says she wants out of it, that f^cking judge should honour her wishes or we know they are crooked, paid for and this whole thing is a sham. Gosh, I’m so angry. I really feel for Britney. This is a disgusting abuse of power. Netflix better be all over this sh^t and produce a documentary that truly puts some of these crooks under the microscope & hopefully there will be public outcry. I recently read and found out for the first time, Marilyn Monroe was hospitalized against her will. It would seem, in America, there’s a long history of forcing women against their will into institutions and arrangements l when they don’t do as their told. Everyone here should be appalled. There needs to be an uproar. This isn’t just a Britney movement, it shouldn’t be. It should be a women’s rights movement too. Case and point: did you know when lobotomies were permissible women were the majority of the patients whose husbands or families could admit them against their will for the procedure? And often, it was a consequence of women being too unruly or defiant. This case is really no different. In extenuating circumstances a temporary conservatorship to force a family member into wellness and safety by a caring family seems absolutely justifiable. But this has evolved into a case demonstrating total malice, total disregard for her progress & keeping her a prisoner. Her liberties are taken away. Her rights as a person. This post makes me so anxious and so f^cking sad. She deserves so much better.

Heartbreaking. 💔 

People ALWAYS jump down my throat when I said this but I can guarantee Judge Penny is 100% being compensated to turn an eye to a lot in this conservatorship. This will come to the public at some point and I can’t wait to watch her get what’s coming to her too. 

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

Fans say this until we get the equivalent of her Instagram feed as an album. Album full of chillin with you, Matt lauer interviews, pretty girls music videos, m&m peformances. I’m here for it but whoever doesn’t realize how strategic the Britney brand we fell in love with was … is delusional to think it was all Britney’s vision . Team con was there to protect the brand 

This negativity is so gross, she’s fully capable of making amazing music on her own & her unreleased catalog & every song she’s ever cowritten both speak for themselves. It’s beyond dense to compare her creative abilities with an Instagram account she doesn’t run full of videos from her multi million dollar PRISON. Slave from the M+M tour was miles beyond POM, Circus, or FF, I’ll take the Matt Lauer interview over pre screened questions answered w/ “really cool” any day. :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

• Like 3
56 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

This is so true :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

Just now, Tingle2mingle86 said:

People ALWAYS jump down my throat when I said this but I can guarantee Judge Penny is 100% being compensated to turn an eye to a lot in this conservatorship. This will come to the public at some point and I can’t wait to watch her get what’s coming to her too. 

There are absolutely crooked officials in every branch of government, judiciary, police institutions. If we know that, admit that, then it’s not an outlandish conspiracy theory to posit that a judge, who could be highly compensated under the table, is possibly crooked too. The transcripts clearly state Britney has been **** free. Her tests always negative. Something I am wary of is this stipulation for her to form a good relationship with a therapist… again… what therapist on who’s payroll? Because again, would such an individual be inclined to frame Britney as a mentally incompetent person if they stand to gain from asserting that assessment when clearly she’s absolutely perfectly stable? 

I’m with you. I hope this judge, everyone who’s a player in this to keep her from her rights as a person and liberty, have to face the music someday. We just need good investigative reporters to get on this and do some serious investigative reporting. Which, I think the New York Times is really getting on this with their best and brightest. Stay tuned I guess.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, MmmBop said:

There are absolutely crooked officials in every branch of government, judiciary, police institutions. If we know that, admit that, then it’s not an outlandish conspiracy theory to posit that a judge, who could be highly compensated under the table, is possibly crooked too. The transcripts clearly state Britney has been **** free. Her tests always negative. Something I am wary of is this stipulation for her to form a good relationship with a therapist… again… what therapist on who’s payroll? Because again, would such an individual be inclined to frame Britney as a mentally incompetent person if they stand to gain from asserting that assessment when clearly she’s absolutely perfectly stable? 

I’m with you. I hope this judge, everyone who’s a player in this to keep her from her rights as a person and liberty, have to face the music someday. We just need good investigative reporters to get on this and do some serious investigative reporting. Which, I think the New York Times is really getting on this with their best and brightest. Stay tuned I guess.

You said what I was thinking perfectly!!  I agree. Regardless, it’s all so sad. And Britney is just one of many many people this happens too. 

• Like 1