Lorde: I'm not releasing 'Solar Power' CDs to help save the environment

3 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’m sure she’s more worried that those CDs will stay on shelves forever, but you do you girl. I still purchase CD’s mostly to give my faves an extra sale. I’m annoying and leave them unopened so I’m essentially just donating those coins to help with chart positions :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: I even started buying cassettes for that same reason and now an era costing me no less than $100 once I buy digital, CD, cassette, vinyl and buying multiple copies because I have OCD about it. So yeah welcome to my TedTalk :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

I don't get it, why don't you open and enjoy them? Or are you planning on selling them afterwards?

5 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’m sure she’s more worried that those CDs will stay on shelves forever, but you do you girl. I still purchase CD’s mostly to give my faves an extra sale. I’m annoying and leave them unopened so I’m essentially just donating those coins to help with chart positions :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: I even started buying cassettes for that same reason and now an era costing me no less than $100 once I buy digital, CD, cassette, vinyl and buying multiple copies because I have OCD about it. So yeah welcome to my TedTalk :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Inspiring legend :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

Miss Dua appreciates your coins  :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Dula Peep needs to hurry and drop those B sides :rupaulslap_hit_mad:

CDs are iconic :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

Period. I personally adore collecting my favorite artists on physical editions like CD, vinyl, cassette AND MD/MiniDisc (you guys probably haven't even heard of that :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Anyways, not a Lorde fan at all so it doesn't effect me. But still had to show my support for physical collecting cuz I'm a nerd :neydedance_purple:

• Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block