The girl group "Vanilla Ninja" make a comeback this year and will release their fifth studio album,"Encore" The girls are from Estonia and are very successful there. With their second album "Traces Of Sadness", released in 2004 ,they had their breakthrough in Europe.The third album "Blue Tattoo" from 2005, was a huge success too. But with the forth, "Love Is War" from 2006 it was abatement.

Unfortunately, I can't say anything about the girls themselves. I think one got out,2005 around. Maybe someone from Estonia knows more. Although I know their 2 and 3 CD inside and out, but unfortunately there was hardly anything in the magazines.

This is their new song,"Gotta Get It Right"

Here you can preorder their new album,"Encore"

https://www.amazon.de/Encore-CD-Buch-Vanilla-Ninja/dp/B096LS49D8/ref=sr_1_1?__mk_de_DE=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&crid=3IAEHLCI1LR72&dchild=1&keywords=vanilla+ninja+encore&qid=1624326691&sprefix=vanilla+ninja%2Caps%2C171&sr=8-1

Their very first single:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y2Bt_tDgOs&list=OLAK5uy_nmiUkW6JnxU-Fiv0AuVeZESQaZKhLvORw&index=11

Some of their biggest and most successful hits:

Other great songs:

Do you know them? Are you a fan? Which is your favorite album? Song? Video?

im from Estonia there haver been switch-ups in members, but i can't say i know deeply something about any girl. i just know they are beautiful and attractive. the girl who everybody likes is Lenna Kuurmaa:

but is there something from me to say i really think is characteristic to Lenna besides her being cute? not really. i haven't watched many interviews about any of the members. i just know they are strong and charismatic and probably very skilled in their craft and doing everything they know and need to do well.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block