We all know Britney adores her fans and is VVEEERY thankful.

Can you posts media or link where she mentions fans and puts them in a good good good light?

just creating Positive energy here

i love to see that Britney believes in me as a fan and my hamster died (never had an animal before) so i need that encouragement of seeing footage or posts on Britney adoring me as a fan and ever so more appreciating how we together CAN free britney.

we are the best fanbase ever, we have said it repeatedly. Exhale is the second home of Britney, so to speak

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

She’s hated us since 2008. 

Real Housewives Goodbye GIF

I think that some people may confuse her shyness or social anxiety with being standoffish and I really don't think that's the case, especially with how guarded she is by all of her minders. She does seem to find other ways to show her appreciation though, like with this fan:

https://www.mic.com/articles/97794/britney-spears-pens-heartfelt-letter-to-fan-who-said-her-music-saved-his-life

I've always thought it was love/hate. I'm sure she loves that people appreciate her talents but I think it gets overwhelming when fans start to act like she's a deity whose s*** don't stink. I can imagine that's creepy. We're the reason she's as successful as she is, but inadvertently we also played a part in vultures flocking around her.

• Like 6
  • Super Mods
7 minutes ago, phareezy said:

I've always thought it was love/hate. I'm sure she loves that people appreciate her talents but I think it gets overwhelming when fans start to act like she's a deity whose s*** don't stink. I can imagine that's creepy. We're the reason she's as successful as she is, but inadvertently we also played a part in vultures flocking around her.

Yeah she talked about it back then like yelling at her mother for inviting “fans” into their home for tea when she was starting out. She did acknowledge there needs to be boundaries and it’s true, like even back then I was thinking like her too cuz my parents scared the crap out of me about letting strangers into our house , what were you thinking Lynne? 

• Like 5

I've always thought she resents us because to be honest, if it wasn't for us, she probably would lead a very normal life...And maybe none of this would have happened. I do believe that she genuinely loved us at the beginning...But artist/fan relationships usually turn into a toxic relationship. Some fans get too demanding, some fans think they are "owed" for their support and patience...Some fans are incapable of understanding that she is a normal person and she doesn't owe us absolutely anything. She has lived most of her life pleasing other people, and being a prisoner of fame...Yes it's a "luxurious" life but she can't escape it, there's no where in the world she can escape to where she can start a new life and find a new career. Wherever she goes, people will know. That has to be exhausting and frustrating. However, I do believe (or I like to believe) that we give her hope to keep fighting, I like to think she feels less alone, knowing there are millions of people spread across the globe that are rooting for her and believing in her.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, phareezy said:

Like, when ‘fans’ are creating threads starting rumors she has been sterilized.

:eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

• Like 6

lol guys of course she doesn’t hate us - she welcomes and appreciates our informed support. and recently said “I love you guys” when getting in that car with Sam - it’s the most recent candid video.

if she hated us, she would quit being Britney Spears and the only person in the world that has been able to do that is her father, so hint hint, it’s not us she hates!!!

13 hours ago, Puppy said:

Yeah she talked about it back then like yelling at her mother for inviting “fans” into their home for tea when she was starting out. She did acknowledge there needs to be boundaries and it’s true, like even back then I was thinking like her too cuz my parents scared the crap out of me about letting strangers into our house , what were you thinking Lynne? 

She didn't say she yelled at her mom for that, she just said her mother used to do that and she asked her "momma why you inviting people inside". She was explaining the way she was raised and why she was so open. 

I think Britney resented fame a little, there is an old interview, I think from 1999 or 2000 where she already talks about people coming up to her and not letting her having dinner and how in the beggining it was flaterring and now she was not into it. As for her fans, there are MANY interviews where she has only nice things to say about us.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, britneyluv said:

Real Housewives Goodbye GIF

I think that some people may confuse her shyness or social anxiety with being standoffish and I really don't think that's the case, especially with how guarded she is by all of her minders. She does seem to find other ways to show her appreciation though, like with this fan:

https://www.mic.com/articles/97794/britney-spears-pens-heartfelt-letter-to-fan-who-said-her-music-saved-his-life

It most definitely can be misconstrued, I’m very shy and socially anxious myself and I’ve been told I come off as standoffish, like I think I’m better than u, even *****y when in reality, I’m just nervous and in some cases feel intimidated.

Shy/socially anxious people often have to be approached a certain way too, so that could explain why some meet & greets can be bad, I know I’d be uncomfortable if some stranger came at me with a hug or something else like that, without asking first, lol, I feel like some fans forget that while we may feel like we know her, to her we’re really complete strangers.

Sometimes I really wonder how she truly feels about her fans.. literally us. First of all, I’m sure that she is truly grateful for all she’s gained & the wealth of opportunities she’s had because people like us, the fans, love her music enough to actually buy it and make her successful. She loves her fans and has said so many times.  :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:    :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:    :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

But things with Britney are weird..  :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

On the flip side, I think she’s really afraid of us. She’s been scared by random crazy fans on stage. And everyone wants something from her.. She’s had many stalkers and threats. Who knows.. Maybe she blame us, as fans for investing in her Brand Music/Merch and therefore funding the legal mess She’s battling in court. I would think it’s terrible from her perspective. She may be very conflicted about us. And I’m sad about that. I hate to think that we’ve hurt her, all because we love her and made her dreams come true.  :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: