Britney shows off bikini bod in new video taken while she was vacationing in Maui

Hmm.. she is in Maui for quite some time then, or she already left. She shared footage from that dance studio some time ago.

I just dont want this trip to be like the ones Team CON used to send her whenever there was an important hearing and then claim in front of the judge she wasnt interested in showing up like they did so many times in the past :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

2 hours ago, Slayer said:

I'm pretty sure this video is from May when Sam was spotted there and posting there!

Yeah, the caption is past tense and even if you're skeptical about it we know she went to Maui. That blows me giving Billy B any credit. He said Britney is currently on vacation. But also, the dance studio vid, we saw her there in older videos

• Like 1

The first sentence of the book she suggests is “i never wanted to be a mother.” 

i may be reading too far into this but I think this is some team con BS with the caption. I mean, it’s very odd. Two days away from the hearing 

we all know Britney’s sole focus in life is being a mom to her kids. 

or it could Just be she likes the book :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

4 hours ago, Blackout Britney said:

I love Britney but her pretending to be nemo and her getting Sam to be a shark. I- what? 

I think she said she was a minnow (type of fish) if he was a shark. It sounded like Sam misheard her and made it about Nemo. 

• Like 6