Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

40 minutes ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

Here's a messy unfinished transcript, I tried my best typing as quick as possible. Dots mean it didn't get picked up:

"My own family doing interviews and talking about the situation and making me feel so stupid and I can't say one thing, it’s been 2 years and….I know my lawyer sam ahs been very scared for me to move forward...he told me i should keep it to myself
I have grown a personal relationship with sam mylawyer and...built a relationship
But i haven't had the opportunity by myself to hand pick my own lawyer by myself and I would like to do that
I’ve done a lot of research and there are a lot of judges who..
At the moment my obligations...I don't owe anybody anything...I just don’t like feeling I’m working for the people I pay...I would like to do one meeting a week with my/a therapist….what I’ve been forced to do illegal in my life I shouldn’t be told….they had me going twice a week..I’ve never It takes too much for me to go to this man I don’t trust...exposed places in west lake...Abused me by the treatment he gave me...I should be able to sue Jodi...it's very clever they picked one of the most exposed places in west lake"

38 minutes ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

"Maam i’ve worked since i was 7 eyars old you have to understand how that is….I can’t go somewhere unless I ...I truly believe this conservatorship is abusive and we can sit all day and say conservatorships help people but maa’am there are thousands of conservatorships that are abusive as well... I want in the conservatorship without being evaluated."

"There are no services available, she’s lying, for a year I HAVEN'T HAD MY HAIR NAILS DONE...ACUPUNCTURE...they need to be reminded they actually work for me...I repeated myself there...ummm..I have a friend I do AA meetings with...I’m not able to see my friends that live 8 minutes away from me...I liek for my boyfriend to be able to drive me in his car...I would like to progressively move forward..I’d like to be married and have a baby I’m being told I can't those things in the conservatorship...I have an IUD in my body right now that won’t let me have a baby and my conservators won’t let me go to the doctor to take it out...I’d like to take the IUD out to have a baby but they don’t want me to have any more children..basically this conservatorship is doing way more harm than good for me...I deserve...to do what I want to do….I wish I could stay with you forever...when I get off the phone all of a sudden I hear no no and I feel ganged up and I feel bullied and left alone and I’m tired of feeling alone...that’s all I wanted to say to you and thank you for letting me speak to you today"

She literally bared it all and exposed TEAM CON and her ABUSIVE father. I am SO relieved that she said everything she said. It's everything we have suspected for YEARS. 

We are not conspiracy theorists or looneys. We WILL NOT BE GASLIGHTED. 

Stop ABSUING my girl.:rupaulslap_hit_mad: