Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

Here's a messy unfinished transcript, I tried my best typing as quick as possible. Dots mean it didn't get picked up:

"My own family doing interviews and talking about the situation and making me feel so stupid and I can't say one thing, it’s been 2 years and….I know my lawyer sam ahs been very scared for me to move forward...he told me i should keep it to myself
I have grown a personal relationship with sam mylawyer and...built a relationship
But i haven't had the opportunity by myself to hand pick my own lawyer by myself and I would like to do that
I’ve done a lot of research and there are a lot of judges who..
At the moment my obligations...I don't owe anybody anything...I just don’t like feeling I’m working for the people I pay...I would like to do one meeting a week with my/a therapist….what I’ve been forced to do illegal in my life I shouldn’t be told….they had me going twice a week..I’ve never It takes too much for me to go to this man I don’t trust...exposed places in west lake...Abused me by the treatment he gave me...I should be able to sue Jodi...it's very clever they picked one of the most exposed places in west lake"

• Love 1