Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

3 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

I don't like him at all but Britney needs ALL the support she can get right now. Everyone involved the c-ship need to know that the world is watching!

Omg hate him but I’m here for it. You know, IM ACTUALLY REALLY PROUD HE SAID ANYTNING AT ALL! Any news on where Madonna is at? Christina Aguilera?  I think people can redeem themselves. This is definitely a time where they can do so. Using their celebrity for good. But yeah any news on where these B^SHES are at ?!

• Like 6

I've listened to the full recording three times now but I still... can't quite believe this is really happening? It almost feels like it's not real, like it's a dream. I have such mixed feelings y'all... In a way this is everything we've hoped for, Britney finally speaking her truth and standing up for herself, finally blowing this whole thing wide open, finally it seems like there's a way out of this situation that seemed so hopeless at at times. But on the other hand I can't be truly happy about it because it's just so heartbreaking, so gut-wrenching. I mean we all knew things were bad, but this level of abuse is just... it's confirming my worst fears to be honest.

It's 3AM here but I can't go to sleep because I'm feeling so many emotions at once. Like things have been building up to this for so long and now it's all finally happening and it's exciting and hopeful but so, so sad and painful at the same time. My heart just breaks for Britney, for the innocent young girl that she was, for the strong and courageous woman she is today and who deserves so much better than this.

• Like 2
Just now, MmmBop said:

Omg hate him but I’m here for it. You know, IM ACTUALLY REALLY PROUD HE SAID ANYTNING AT ALL! Any news on where Madonna is at? Christina Aguilera?  I think people can redeem themselves. This is definitely a time where they can do so. Using their celebrity for good. But yeah any news on where these B^SHES are at ?!

Yes where is Madonna? Where is miss I feel maternal towards her? Or is she too busy making herself look like an alien???

Xtina has contacted Britney privately in the past so who knows.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Justin saying this has little sway. He may not be directly involved, but he was responsible for throwing her to the lions of the media.

Also, he's clearly a race-oblivious white guy that makes me gag.

I also find his sudden support for Britney very performative. He wants to be seen as a good guy now despite him being one of the firsts to tear her down.

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, J45x said:

How many conspiracies are turning to be true? UFOs, Covid leaking from a lab, Free Britney...

You know there is theory in theory and UFO is the new thing (when I saw lately Podesta pushing the "leak" agenda, knowing is a ******* pe**, related to Clinton, Epstein and co, I'm taking these " UFO leaks" with big grain of salt)

Search Bluebeam project (it's not because I'm writing this that I believe that too)

end of conversation on it because cia is looking everywhere :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

she's a Mexican actress

I love Ana Brenda! She's completely right. Let's take Shia LaBeouf for example. He' s JUST NOW facing consequences but he's been problematic for YEARS yet Britney has done nothing wrong but she's been attacked for decades.

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, J45x said:

Yes where is Madonna? Where is miss I feel maternal towards her? Or is she too busy making herself look like an alien???

Xtina has contacted Britney privately in the past so who knows.

Her and other’s silence is really f^cking telling isn’t it… where are all these huge female stars that purport to “support other women”? Where the F^CK IS THE #METOO movement? I am so pissed off right now. The hypocrisy it’s disgusting. 

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, good4u_babe said:

I also find his sudden support for Britney very performative. He wants to be seen as a good guy now despite him being one of the firsts to tear her down.

I see lots of tweets but no one is opening the purse. At least Cher said she is going to go harder inside.

I know this isn't the main topic, but I hate how some news outlets seem to chose her worse pictures to do stories on her. It feels like 2006/2007 all over again when the paparazzi kept trying to get her worse pictures so it could be published. 

This is the pic CNN used ffs:

210622114211-03-britney-spears-file-2017

There are so many better pictures of her out there. Even the project rose ones. At least BBC used the 2016 VMA.

• Like 9