Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

I'm still trying to process everything we just heard. Wow. Just wow.

This woman deserves the world. 

I have no doubts she will be free by end of year. The public pressure will be too much. There isn't a single lie they can say no to discredit her that people will buy. She sounded lucid, confident, and angry as hell (as anyone would be) and was very clear about the abuse and her desires. Ingham needs to haul his lazy *** back to the office and work on that paperwork to terminate that he suspiciously forgot to tell her existed all these years.

Hope she sleeps peacefully tonight and has one day where she doesn't cry at least because what she just did was one of the most powerful displays of strength and perseverance I've ever seen.

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, Damon said:

Is anyone else feeling overwhelmingly emotional right now? :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

I just listened to the whole thing and it was wayyyyyyyyy worse than I ever thought. The things she said are just unimaginable. Tbh it makes me wish that she never became an artist if this was the outcome. No one should ever succumb to this kind of abuse.

Y'all, please remember this too, it is easy to overlook. Lynne Spears is not a good guy either, her lawyer was good in this hearing but Britney doesn't seem to have the best relationship with her, she accused her of lying and she compared her to her father. Lynne Spears and Jamie are both terrible.

• Like 1