Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

2 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Why would she want things sealed now? Doesn’t make sense but I guess she had her day and dropped a zillion bombshells so we know the truthΒ 

Ingham must've talked her into it. He obviously doesn't want to terminate the c-ship because it's and has been his biggest source of income for the past 13 years.

• Like 3

So I was listening in to the hearing obviously, but english is not my first language and everything was a little hard to understand. can someone tell me what they think the consensus of today is so far? All I understood is Ingham now wants britney to talk to Loeb & Loeb and will then do whatever she asks of him, whether that is termination and/or a new lawyer (if he will that is, I don't trust that snake).

Britney spears pleas for her life, exposes the abuse and forced *****...they respond with we will email some calendar date options.

They hear that court docs came to the NYT, suddenly thays priority humber one cause it's concerning

NO!! WHATS CONCERING IS YOU ARE ALL CONS AND DOING NOTHIJG TO HELP THIS POOR WOMAN WHOS LITERALLY BEGGING U TO SAVE HER AND FREE HER. THATS WHATS ******* CONCERNING U COW

• Like 7