Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

2 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

she said she didn't believe paris. earlier this year paris hilton claimed she'd been abused at her boarding high school and britney basically said 'I don't believe her'. 

Hmmm bit off topic but maybe she's just making a comment that she's a liar?

I'm pretty sure she meant, that at first she didn't believe Paris, just like people don't believe her, because "Oh she's rich, she's Britney Spears" - i think that was her (clumsy) way to make an example of how people perceive her. 

• Like 3
Just now, ZoneGirl said:

He needs to ******* step down!! He failed to inform her of her rights. Wtf at her not knowing she could terminate the c-ship!!

"if the court says he should" he should do it on his own, he's a failure and a disgrace as a lawyer

6 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

They deserved it to be honest, they only use Britney's name for clout...No wonder Britney was awkward at the studio with Miley...She must have been comparing her situation to Miley's all the time 

Can someone tell me what did she say about Paris? 

2 minutes ago, UKasz.b said:

I recorded whole thing and don't give a ****. Britney said she want people to know what happend. Her family members were able to do interviews in TV so she want to be heard today this way.

Will you please PM me it?!

It kinda made her less credible when she was talking about Miley and Paris. I get she was making loose comparisons but ... its kinda sad that her own lawyer wouldn't edit her statements. How sad is that? And he could have provided some evidence for her. Also mentioned she didn't get an opportunity to choose her lawyers and on that basis, the conservatorship is null in void all together. She has a right not to be medically evaluated ... so that point was good.