Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

6 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

They deserved it to be honest, they only use Britney's name for clout...No wonder Britney was awkward at the studio with Miley...She must have been comparing her situation to Miley's all the time 

Can someone tell me what did she say about Paris? 

It kinda made her less credible when she was talking about Miley and Paris. I get she was making loose comparisons but ... its kinda sad that her own lawyer wouldn't edit her statements. How sad is that? And he could have provided some evidence for her. Also mentioned she didn't get an opportunity to choose her lawyers and on that basis, the conservatorship is null in void all together. She has a right not to be medically evaluated ... so that point was good. 

1 minute ago, MathCarmignani said:

what did she say about Lynne making her feel bad and going to spas?? That made me so nervous, but i wasnt sure i was getting it right. But i was raging

I think she ment that Lynne was able to go to spa when Britney was told there's no facility for her to do that

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Mannequin* said:

I think yo uare getting the wrong idea. She compares herself with Paris, saying, I didn't believe at first that story, why would people believe me ? 

yeah that's what I tried to say lol she used her as an example of why she wasn't telling her story, that is normal that people won't believe from the outside 

1 minute ago, phareezy said:

I wondered what she meant there too but I think what she was trying to say was she didn't believe someone could be put through such abuse until she saw it herself. It was random and came and went quickly. She was clearly nervous and some of what she said didn't make sense.

yeah I think that's what she meant... like

"how could someone as perfect and rich as Paris Hilton have gone through anything so traumatic?" 

like she was afraid of also not being taken seriously

• Like 1