Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

she accused Miley of smoking w**d at the vmas and nobody batting an eye and she said she didn't believe Paris abuse story either (though I think that was more of an example of how outsiders don't believe at first, but she now believes her) 

I think yo uare getting the wrong idea. She compares herself with Paris, saying, I didn't believe at first that story, why would people believe me ? 

When she said about not asking for such and such to be brought over from Italy for a therapy session :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Her humour is still the same! After they couldn’t break her spirit for 13 years! But she’s tired! They need to help her! NOW! 

The way she spoke (yes she was nervous you could tell) again, just proves she’s is more than capable of talking “basically to the World” and be coherent, logical, collected, well articulated. Surely the WORLD will see she’s not the dumb mental case she’s been portrayed as by team CON for all these years. Utterly heartbreaking and disgusting what she’s been through and she’s only scratched the surface! 

I personally cannot wait for her to expose the dumb ***** that runs her Instagram, Loucifer and the lot of them. She needs to be heard, on her own terms, but I have a feeling TODAY IS A TURNINGPOINT!!! 

She must be protected at all costs! 

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

she accused Miley of smoking w**d at the vmas and nobody batting an eye and she said she didn't believe Paris abuse story either (though I think that was more of an example of how outsiders don't believe at first, but she now believes her) 

thats how I alos understood it.. she just wanted to make a convoluted point that for outsiders it just seem unreal.. just like her cship

OMG I’m so PROUD of her and HER decision to tell everything in public so she will be heard and there won’t be any excuses!

THIS is the Britney I love!!

They forced her for years! She didn’t want to go on a world tour and all THEY did was to give her heavier medication!!

They deserve jail

• Like 1
1 minute ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Ok go ahead, if they send you to jail, at least you were warned.

I've listened in to other cases too, and they take this very seriously...But do what you want :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

Ok Vivian : *
i just don’t know how and I don’t live in LA so they can’t send me to jail tbh

someone teach me how to record it!

2 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

she said she didn't believe paris. earlier this year paris hilton claimed she'd been abused at her boarding high school and britney basically said 'I don't believe her'. 

Hmmm bit off topic but maybe she's just making a comment that she's a liar?

I'm pretty sure she meant, that at first she didn't believe Paris, just like people don't believe her, because "Oh she's rich, she's Britney Spears" - i think that was her (clumsy) way to make an example of how people perceive her. 

• Like 3