Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

Just now, Urbanney said:

I agree. She literally said she wanted the world to know her story, that she didn’t want this to be hush hush.

There's livestreams on Instagram people have speakers blasting get speech. The world heared it 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Persona said:

This was really smart by the way. Now it's all out in the open. If the court and everyone involded don't do something now, the public will blow up with anger as we should. I wonder if Vivian is giving Jamie advice to step down as literally the world's eyes (or ears) are on them right now.

this is the only option now! I can't imagine them fighting still to keep it in place..

1 minute ago, Ryu said:

What did she say about Paris? I couldn't catch that.

she said she didn't believe paris. earlier this year paris hilton claimed she'd been abused at her boarding high school and britney basically said 'I don't believe her'. 

Hmmm bit off topic but maybe she's just making a comment that she's a liar?

• Like 1

Britney maybe didn't believe Paris because Britney isn't allowed full 20/20 media vision. What she sees online... She HAS to take with a grain of salt, because she doesn't know what's and what's being fed to her. I don't think we should take it as a detriment of their friendship or love for each other.

• Like 4