Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

6 minutes ago, TeenSuccubus said:

where?

she was just saying miley can smoke a joint at the vma's, the current generation isn't looked at but she is scrutinised.

Maybe she's alluding to the stuff we learned in the leak yesterday, where one of the conservators arguments is that she cannot stay **** free?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Busybee said:

Can we talk about the Paris thing? She said when the Paris doc came out she didn't believe a word of it and that's why she was scared to come forward because she thought people would think the same of her. But why would she not believe Paris? 

Yes, that but did peek my ear. And the Miley mention.

1 minute ago, MikeMasi said:

Does anyone think Paris and Miley will be made at her for mentioning them? 

They deserved it to be honest, they only use Britney's name for clout...No wonder Britney was awkward at the studio with Miley...She must have been comparing her situation to Miley's all the time 

1 minute ago, cillaward said:

I know it's illegal to record, but I feel the world needs to hear what she said. It's in her best interest for the audio to get out, so I'm sure it will.

I agree. She literally said she wanted the world to know her story, that she didn’t want this to be hush hush.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

It's illegal to record.

It’s illegal to abuse human, steal from heat and make her life living hell..

besides Britney wants to be heard! She just said that!

and I really want that audio to have billions of views!

Of course I don’t want anyone to get in trouble (I mean fans)

• Like 1