Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

1 minute ago, Urbanney said:

Legally yes. But Britney said that the way her mom and dad both treat her are very similar, just a different dynamic. So I interpreted that as Lynne likes to be controlling over Britney as well.

I thought she was talking about Jodi here and not Lynne?

29 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I'm in shock, I'm trembling and crying the tears won't stop 

the courage she had to put together for this 

and if they don't do anything, I swear 

There's no way they won't do anything now. Now that it's come out of her mouth that she was and is being abused watch everyone will start to speak up for her. I dont see this going any other way. If she continues to be in it people should and probably would riot.

Do you guys think, if she was able to do re-search, she’s pretty damn up to date about all the #freebritney stuff? I hope so. She hopefully see how the fans are on her side and worked out quite a lot without actually knowing. This fandom is the best detective agency there is! Love you all! 🥰

I literally am so proud.  She WENT IN.  She legit is a survivor.  They have abused her beyond measure.  Her family is SATAN in human form.  If the judge doesn’t take her side after that, there is no hope.  Controlling a woman’s BODY.  I am so sad. 

Just now, Z-dawg said:

Do you guys think, if she was able to do re-search, she’s pretty damn up to date about all the #freebritney stuff? I hope so. She hopefully see how the fans are on her side and worked out quite a lot without actually knowing. This fandom is the best detective agency there is! Love you all! 🥰

Of course she is, she has sams phone.