Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

If it was painful to hear all the abuse she's been through for 13 years, I can't imagine how she must feel, it must be very traumatizing. I hope this **** ends soon and all of them rot in jail, really.

• Like 1

Oh my God! 

britney you are the best!

if world won’t listen to her after all of this I would travel in L.A. and burn the court!

what an actual ****?! How this could happen?!

its worse then I thought!! 

i thought she didn’t felt so bad even they were abusing her I thought she was kind of manipulated and believed they want good for her that she felt someone cared about her! She didn’t even had that feeling! How cruel!!

im so angry right now!! 
I want every person involved in that to go to jail and never see the light (of sun)..

they are dangerous and don’t deserve any good of freedom.. they will hurt every human being who will be weak.. they have no empathy.. 

I’m so proud of Britney! I want her to have family she always wanted and one thing - what she told about baby?! She wasn’t allowed and about pregnancy - did she mentioned that she was pregnant and forced to do abort or smth?! She said something really quickly in on moment like “taking out” I think I misheard it but someone confirm that she didn’t go in that hell as well 

• Exhale+
1 minute ago, InTheZone4Life said:

She admitted to lying on Instagram?!

Yes the everything is well post that she made at the beginning of all of this in the facility she said she was trying to convince herself it would get better but she is NOT happy

You'll never see it my way because you're not me -Britney 

I Need the transcript of all these tea that She spilled, i swear not a single Word was wasted in 20 minutes She talked, She slayed, her family and team and corrupted doctors and lawyers need to go to jail for this, disgusting. She's clearly more than capable to be vocal for herself!