Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

1 minute ago, BabyBabyBay said:

I'm shaking, to hear her say everything we've suspected in its entirety

To hear her with such passion and anger and frustration

To hear her talking on the subject at all and knowing she wants out of the conservatorship entirely

This was... A LOT.

The reality is we don't even know half of it. This was just her recap of the last two years. The cship has gone on for 13. And the court didn't listen to her even once. My heart's breaking for her.

• Like 7
4 minutes ago, VanillaCandlez said:

I can’t believe we got to listen to that. “I am nobody’s slave.” The forced lithium. The admission of lying on Instagram about being ok. I just … need a while to unpack all that 

I didn't hear the first 5 minutes. What did she say about that? I heard about her having a IUD (forcefully) preventing her from having babies. 

I totally understand that she was nervous as she is literally fighting for her freedom, but did anyone else get nervous for Brit when the judge asked her to slow down as per the court reporter? And then she continued to talk at a fast pace? I was literally telling Britney in my mind: “girl slow down, I understand your frustration but they are looking for any excuse to make you seem ‘unfit’. Then she caught herself immediately and slowed down lol My Queen!!! She definitely handled her own. #YouBettaWork***** 

• Like 3