Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

5 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

Where are the exhalers and fans that said that we were taking it too far and believing in conspiracies? 

Conspirationniste is the new thing to shut down easily people who think by themself

#covid

:girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

now we know why Domination was so soon after the 2018 tour. i did wonder why it was only 4 months after!

She was getting fed up. They had to keep her working. Domination was just a continuation of the POM residency under a different name. They wanted her to rot away in Vegas for another 5 years. It bothers me when fans talk about her future work. She needs to get rid of all the leeches before she decides to work again.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Matou said:

Conspirationniste is the new thing to shut down easily people who think by themself

#covid

:girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

How many conspiracies are turning to be true? UFOs, Covid leaking from a lab,Princess Dianna claiming Charles was plotting an accident, Free Britney...

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

I just want to say that I'm incredibly proud of Britney for being so honest. A couple days ago I wrote a comment here about how frustrated I was with all the mystery that shrouded her life. 

I am so glad she spoke up, though she was clearly nervous, sad and embarrassed to have to admit to her own family trapping, exploiting and abusing her. That's a difficult thing to have to say publicly, which she admits herself during the hearing. You can hear it in her voice the pain and embarrassment they have caused her. I'm so sorry ,Brit. :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

This will see an end. Period. 

7 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

now we know why Domination was so soon after the 2018 tour. i did wonder why it was only 4 months after!

Also the real reason why they let Britney decide to cancel the residency was because of the poor ticket sales. I'm sure even Britney was surprised when that let her have a say in that.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I know. A while ago she posted a photo with that friend, I believe Britney had a purple dye on her hair. She seemed happy to have a normal friend outside of the media and then news came out saying she was forbidden to see her friends.

May I ask what AA meetings exactly are? I searched it up but I'm still confused, why did Britney need them?

6 minutes ago, Applejack said:

so it begins

Britney related or not he's still cancelled in my book with racial profiling jokes, Janet, etc. and I hope we get a confirmation one day on whether he grabbed Kylie Minogue's butt with consent or not :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses: