Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

4 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

If Britney truly wants this conservatorship to end or changes to happen I would think deep down inside she’s gonna be excited that she can do this virtually and have a lot of eyes on the situation that’s going on that will hopefully benefit her in the future we need more people to know

Britney gets anxious recording instagram videos on her own in the comfort of her own home, you think she's going to be 'excited' and comfortable on a live stream infront of thousands? wake up.

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Britney gets anxious recording instagram videos on her own in the comfort of her own home, you think she's going to be 'excited' and comfortable on a live stream infront of thousands? wake up.

I’m wide awake hunni which is why I don’t believe she’s going to ask to get married or pregnant lmao! If Britney can face Sam in court and be trapped in this C ship for over a decade and made a court appearance in this case she’ll do fine!

1 minute ago, IconicShow said:

I’m wide awake hunni which is why I don’t believe she’s going to ask to get married or pregnant lmao! If Britney can face Sam in court and be trapped in this C ship for over a decade and made a court appearance in this case she’ll do fine!

You need to chill, she's more than likely going to say she wants Jamie removed.

I'm not saying she won't be fine - I think she will be. I just don't think the pressure of knowing thousands of people are listening will help her anxiety.

Not everything needs to be turned into an argument :clownery_makeup_meme: 

1 minute ago, Slayer said:

You need to chill, she's more than likely going to say she wants Jamie removed.

I'm not saying she won't be fine - I think she will be. I just don't think the pressure of knowing thousands of people are listening will help her anxiety.

Not everything needs to be turned into an argument :clownery_makeup_meme: 

Chill in regards to what? I’m cool as a cucumber boo!

Im not arguing chile sorry you’re taking it that way! 

We’re allowed a difference in opinion no need to get sensitive over nothing! No drama here boo

• Haha 1

if it's at 10:30 PM, it sounds like they'll be just doing more of a debate? Sort of an analysis of whatever happens that day.

I really hope Britney is able to tell whatever she wants to tell, and that the other issues have some progress too. I also hope whoever is gonna be in this "coverage" isn't some pro-conservatorship / anti-freebritney extremist. 

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

if it's at 10:30 PM, it sounds like they'll be just doing more of a debate? Sort of an analysis of whatever happens that day.

I really hope Britney is able to tell whatever she wants to tell, and that the other issues have some progress too. I also hope whoever is gonna be in this "coverage" isn't some pro-conservatorship / anti-freebritney extremist. 

Live stream coverage starts at 1:30 PM west coast time! The 10:30 is probably just going to be what’s reported on the abc night news from what happens at the hearing!

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, TomasBR said:

Just considering the silence from Jamie and his lawyers with this whole thing, especially the media coverage, I can't help but feeling that nothing good is coming from this, unfortunately. 

Hope I'm wrong...

Care to elaborate more? Do you think Jamie and Vivian have their tricks up their sleeves?

7 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Care to elaborate more? Do you think Jamie and Vivian have their tricks up their sleeves?

I do think it's a possibility! They argued and fighted every Britney move or attempt to speak. They fight it every attempt of media to have access to Britney's case. Suddenly, all that is happening and they are not doing nothing. Why aren't they scared with what Britney has to say? Why aren't they opposing to public access? My guess is: they know exactly what she is going to said and it's something that will actually help them! 

I don't like conspiracy theories, so I'm going to make clear that this is just my feelings. But it does feels shade!

• Like 6
15 minutes ago, TomasBR said:

I do think it's a possibility! They argued and fighted every Britney move or attempt to speak. They fight it every attempt of media to have access to Britney's case. Suddenly, all that is happening and they are not doing nothing. Why aren't they scared with what Britney has to say? Why aren't they opposing to public access? My guess is: they know exactly what she is going to said and it's something that will actually help them! 

I don't like conspiracy theories, so I'm going to make clear that this is just my feelings. But it does feels shade!

That’s why we didn’t like that she is doing this from home with who knows behind the screen on the other side. Britney’s situation is scary to us since we don’t know much of what goes on behind the scenes but what we do know is conservatees usually don’t get to speak for themselves or are diminished since they are legally deemed as “incapacitated”. 

I really hope with all the eyes on this case that Britney’s wishes are truly honored. 

• Like 1

1. Britney might feel uncomfortable but according to court documents she wanted case to be open as I remember 

2. it might be set up ( when it comes to Britney I don’t trust media)

3. We wanted awareness so it might be a big step for it 

4. judge and britneys team finally might feel pressure so they might start to do their job

• Like 2
1 minute ago, NewDisplayName said:

1. Britney might feel uncomfortable but according to court documents she wanted case to be open as I remember 

2. it might be set up ( when it comes to Britney I don’t trust media)

3. We wanted awareness so it might be a big step for it 

4. judge and britneys team finally might feel pressure so they might start to do their job

Yes I have all these mixed feelings too!!