First look at NECA's baby one more time doll

Announced back in 2020, NECA has finally shared a first look at Britney Spears Limited Edition Fashion Doll Series. Loot Crate subscribers can buy before it’s made available to the public. Each doll complements one of the 4 Britney Spears Limited Edition Series crates (sold and shipped separately).

https://lootcrate.com/products/britney-spears-limited-edition-fashion-doll-series

BSD-OCT20-BRITNEY-SPEARS-FASHION-DOLL-Ga

Looks cute :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Thoughts? :typing_keyboard_computer::typing_keyboard_computer::typing_keyboard_computer::typing_keyboard_computer::typing_keyboard_computer::typing_keyboard_computer:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

This looks nothing like her, all 3 variations of the original dolls from the early 2000s actually did, without the outfit there’s nothing “Britney” about it

Exactly lol. If anything it looks more like Kate Upton as Britney here:

• Like 5
  • Super Mods
6 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

Ngl I preordered this when it was announced :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: I’m a bit disappointed though. NECA stuff is usually super high quality. The face doesn’t resemble her all too well, which I’m surprised about coming from them.

I will give you support as it’s really stupid to boycott and if it makes you happy then why not? People sometimes act like every dollar spent on “Britney Spears” will cause harm to Britney. I honestly really do believe she doesn’t care, money is still flowing in some way somehow as apparent this past decade and Jamie got all the resources and hungry people to help find alternatives to getting money. 

but yeah, the doll is disappointing but I feel this is something she would’ve been onboard with, she likes dolls

I also believe she would say it doesn’t look like her and would want it to be made like her like she did with those dolls in the video. It just shows she checked out and her team was like “whatever, just give her a cute face and pigtails and call it a day”

At the end of the day it’s still a nice collector’s item. 

• Like 2
19 hours ago, Puppy said:

So CUTE! And oh my gawd I got distracted, look at THIS! HOW CAN SHE BE SO STUNNING AND **** AND NICE AND SWEET AND INCREDIBLY SENSUAL AND OH MY GGGG :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

And the quality of that video is awful, imagine that outfit and that flawless skin and that amazing make up and the hair and the nails in a crispy image, A DOLL, SHE'S A LIVING DOLL

2001ney was definitely Primeney. Let me go get some air and then I'll comment about the actual topic of this thread! :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked: