How many clothes do you estimate you have right now?

• Super Mods
6 hours ago, BRINZSmAtecnGuraDPeoo said:

do you count socks and undies too? and all the womanly smaller wear?

Yeah I have my underwear in my first drawer of one of my dressers

and I actually dont have my socks in a drawer (although i should)

they are in a box in a corner of my room.

• 4 weeks later...

Not enough. I need to throw out all my pre-pandemic clothes, I don't wear any of them. Fashion style has changed. I don't want to wear any of this clothes that I wore almost two years ago for work. I got a new job so I feel like I need new things to keep it fresh.

Throughout the pandemic, I wear a lot of Adidas track pants, and workout clothes. 

To be honest, I'm scared for nature to return... I don't really want to spend an arm and leg on a new wardrobe, but to be honest, the clothes 2 years ago do not speak to my identity now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Many people have an overly large closet. I try to buy only the clothes I really need. It is also important to get rid of old clothes that have lost their look or are too small for you. I know people who keep old clothes for years and don't even think about throwing them out. I'm very meticulous about choosing new clothes and buying T-shirts. I prefer custom, as a T-shirt with your design is original. Plus, there's a small chance someone else will have the same one.

How tf do y’all have 50 jeans? I have like 7 and I go out regularly and I still rarely have to wear most of them.

8 minutes ago, pancake said:

i have like 50 pairs of jeans

about 100 pairs of shoes most designer

they are just for collecting and i worked in fashion

irl i just wear the same 5 things and the others just stay there lol

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block