Paris Hilton sends her support to Britney ahead of upcoming hearing!

It's sweet but it's only because the reporter asked her about it, so we have to thank to her, not Paris!

Paris didn't make a tweet or something by herself, and she probably wouldn't if she wasn't asked. Of course she will say only positive things, we already know that...smh

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Lil-Jay said:

It's sweet but it's only because the reporter asked her about it, so we have to thank to her, not Paris!

Paris didn't make a tweet or something by herself, and she probably wouldn't if she wasn't asked. Of course she will say only positive things, we already know that...smh

Yeah but Paris could have dismissed it or changed the subject, plus she’s been quite positive about #FreeBritney general the last year or so. This isn’t the first time. Even before then she’s only ever had nice things to say about her (as we’d expect)

• Like 3
  • Content Curators
31 minutes ago, Lil-Jay said:

hasn't she said she's met up with Britney a few times in the past year? just thinking but if she's too vocal maybe team con would cut her off from seeing Britney and tbh I think Paris has said before that she likes to be just a genuine friend to Britney not talking about any conservatorship or Britney the singer related stuff and instead u know be the hot late thirty year old beverly hiils **** and maybe soon to be milfs they are and tawlk about fashion and juvederm yk :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
31 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

hasn't she said she's met up with Britney a few times in the past year? just thinking but if she's too vocal maybe team con would cut her off from seeing Britney and tbh I think Paris has said before that she likes to be just a genuine friend to Britney not talking about any conservatorship or Britney the singer related stuff and instead u know be the hot late thirty year old beverly hiils **** and maybe soon to be milfs they are and tawlk about fashion and juvederm yk :orangu_orangutan_ape:

I would love for them to attend events together all glammed up ugh