Apparently Britney was singing at iHeart Radio

2 hours ago, Goten21 said:

Did you watch it? The chorus still contains vocals in the rehearsal video lol. Are you saying they mixed a specific version just for the rehearsal where there's vocals just for the chorus? That's nonsensical 

Yes, I've watched it plenty of times since 2008. Sometimes, it's common that they use both tracks (vocals and tv track) and mix them live, so it sounds more "live" when it's broadcasted.

The vocals that we hear on the Womanizer promo performances are identical in every single performance, they were pre recorded. Even the official mix with the pre recorded vocals, mixed with the album vocals, got leaked:

• Like 2
8 hours ago, CJMCH said:

Yes, I've watched it plenty of times since 2008. Sometimes, it's common that they use both tracks (vocals and tv track) and mix them live, so it sounds more "live" when it's broadcasted.

The vocals that we hear on the Womanizer promo performances are identical in every single performance, they were pre recorded. Even the official mix with the pre recorded vocals, mixed with the album vocals, got leaked:

So there's also no chance that's just something they stripped from the audioboard? I was so convinced the Asian ones were live, you should've let me live in bliss xddd

@3:26

@3:15

@7:26

What about the Bambi one? At the very end of the song with the "babehhh" adlip, it sounds more live here? I can't believe she didn't sing at all in these performances, no wonder she got lashed for them lol

13 hours ago, Goten21 said:

Did you watch it? The chorus still contains vocals in the rehearsal video lol. Are you saying they mixed a specific version just for the rehearsal where there's vocals just for the chorus? That's nonsensical 

Someone clearly had never seen footage or attended any of the sound checks for TCSBS, Femme Fatale, or POM…they all played the instrumentals with a few bits of studio vocals here and there (to give the appearance that the main vocal is live and there’s just a little playback behind her). Not the case in reality, though. 

4 hours ago, CenterOfTheRing98 said:

Someone clearly had never seen footage or attended any of the sound checks for TCSBS, Femme Fatale, or POM…they all played the instrumentals with a few bits of studio vocals here and there (to give the appearance that the main vocal is live and there’s just a little playback behind her). Not the case in reality, though. 

:( 

RIP my bliss

5 hours ago, Tear the floor up up said:

^ re. those Womanizer performances, they would have gone down SO much better if they just turned her mic right up and had her sing along to the full playback track (just like how A LOT of pop stars do these days) and have her ad-lib here and there. I don't get why she ever has to be completely muted.

exactly like it was literally a talking verse xd

19 hours ago, Goten21 said:

gurl really? She can't dance and sing that perfectly at the same time, the few times she tried to do both you could clearly hear her breathing, which is natural of course. Clearly they use more mixed tracks when she performs live, I'm not surprised the dancers rehearsed to a semi-instrumental track then for the live performance they pushed a button and added some vocals:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

45 minutes ago, toysoldier88 said:

gurl really? She can't dance and sing that perfectly at the same time, the few times she tried to do both you could clearly hear her breathing, which is natural of course. Clearly they use more mixed tracks when she performs live, I'm not surprised the dancers rehearsed to a semi-instrumental track then for the live performance they pushed a button and added some vocals:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Sis it's a spoken verse. I'm sorry but I can literally do the steps she did and sing that monotone verse (chorus is a different story obviously lmfao).

Not meant in a shady way, but it's just not really a feat to be able to do it. So I find it weird that she didn't even bother.

Then again, who would when the only reason you're doing it is to prove you don't need your legal rights taken away from you.

20 hours ago, Goten21 said:

They had a camera running for her fan site, showing a stand in dance to her vocals would’ve been a bad look. They used the same prerecorded vocal track at every promo performance. If you go back and listen to them you’ll hear the same “yeahhhhh” after “maybe if we both lived in a different world”, and the “babayyy” at the end of the song is the same.

9 hours ago, Goten21 said:

Sis it's a spoken verse. I'm sorry but I can literally do the steps she did and sing that monotone verse (chorus is a different story obviously lmfao).

Not meant in a shady way, but it's just not really a feat to be able to do it. So I find it weird that she didn't even bother.

Then again, who would when the only reason you're doing it is to prove you don't need your legal rights taken away from you.

I agree sis, but are we really surprised?:nonono_britney_nope_head_shake: How Easy is it to sing WB live for example? Yet It never happened:meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: