Apparently Britney was singing at iHeart Radio

She wasn't, these are clearly pre-recorded. There were also tons of fans convinced her pre-recorded vocals from FFT were live as well, it's just something certain people like to convince themselves of to make them feel better LOL. And while she did sing live extremely rarely on random nights (it happened just a couple of times), it wasn't live 99.9% of the time.

• Like 4

0:43

She says "it's dangerous" when the eventually released lyrics are "you're dangerous", which is also the version that was played at iHeart. Which means it's dubbed with the recording sessions.

3 hours ago, car said:

Britney has said herself in the radio interview- she always sings live!!! People are just jelly she’s so good it sounds like the album recordings every single time. Queen of consistency. :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

She did sing a lot live though, they would just dub her efforts, which is unfortunate. She's also said she doesn't watch her performances back, so I wonder if she really knows how it seems that she barely sings live? She's been candid about playback in the past on the DWAD tour so I wonder why she went off on that interview.

Really which we could get the soundboard from the ABC special, but I doubt it still exists.

People also have just straight up not credited her for singing live when it was evident that she did

The version they're rehearsing on doesn't even have vocals for the verses, and the final version clearly sounds live, yet even on here people don't really ever admit / care? Lol

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Goten21 said:

0:43

She says "it's dangerous" when the eventually released lyrics are "you're dangerous", which is also the version that was played at iHeart

She did sing a lot live though, they would just dub her efforts, which is unfortunate. She's also said she doesn't watch her performances back, so I wonder if she really knows how it seems that she barely sings live? She's been candid about playback in the past on the DWAD tour so I wonder why she went off on that interview.

Really which we could get the soundboard from the ABC special, but I doubt it still exists.

People also have just straight up not credited her for singing live when it was evident that she did

The version they're rehearsing on doesn't even have vocals for the verses, and the final version clearly sounds live, yet even on here people don't really ever admit / care? Lol

About Womanizer: They had the TV track and the final mix on the same CD, so they clearly just played the instrumental during rehearsals. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

About Womanizer: They had the TV track and the final mix on the same CD, so they clearly just played the instrumental during rehearsals. 

Did you watch it? The chorus still contains vocals in the rehearsal video lol. Are you saying they mixed a specific version just for the rehearsal where there's vocals just for the chorus? That's nonsensical 

• Super Mods

You really gotta blame her label and team for this, I’m sure they do tell her she could sing live only to tell the sound engineers to turn her mic down. She slips up and uses her natural register sometimes so obviously they want maintain the perfect Barbie image. She’s not the greatest singer but let’s not treat her like a robot. I honestly feel Larry had a huge hand in crafting her popstar image as look how he’s obsessed with popstars and subject females to look and act a certain way. No wonder she said in Mona Lisa that she’s being cloned. 

Okay the video posted is fake. However, I do believe her when she says she sings live because ultimately, it is not up to her what we hear, it's a sound desks job, going off the instructions of management, as agreed to by teams of people.

We know Team Con have restricted her opportunities to speak, and since the conservatorship came into play, her audience interactions became so limited and scripted...

...the piece of me 2014 soundboard had several noticeable moments where her live mic feed could be heard but the audience never would have heard it. Perfume being a prime example of it.