New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Britney & Kevin Chaotic

I re watched some of the episodes and my god, she was so full of life and confidence. 

here’s a couple things I noticed:

she really doesn’t look that different now than she did in Chaotic. Her face and nose is more slim now but she really does look the same as she did back then and I think she’s judged too harshly (plastic surgery talk) :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

I think she really loved Kevin because of how “normal” he made her feel. I wonder what her life would be like had they of stayed together… Would she be in the conservatorship still?:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

To everyone that was talking about the teeth mystery- You can really tell that she just had dental bonding done and it’s now just faded and she hasn’t had it done. Perhaps she was made to have it done and now she’s keeping her smile natural with the gap.:typing_keyboard_computer:

For starters I don’t think there’s any similarities between Britney 2004/2005 and Britney now. She’s a shell of her former self. She was confident and still very much so had it back then. 

Also I feel like Kevin was always a bit of fun and she even admitted she did it for kids and marriage rather than it making her truly happy. Kevin never was going to last and his deal is he got bare more children at Britney’s expense. In fairness he has stepped up to bed a father especially when Britney was clearly going through her worst years - I can’t slate him for that. 

• Like 2
38 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

For starters I don’t think there’s any similarities between Britney 2004/2005 and Britney now. She’s a shell of her former self. She was confident and still very much so had it back then. 

Also I feel like Kevin was always a bit of fun and she even admitted she did it for kids and marriage rather than it making her truly happy. Kevin never was going to last and his deal is he got bare more children at Britney’s expense. In fairness he has stepped up to bed a father especially when Britney was clearly going through her worst years - I can’t slate him for that. 

I disagree she’s a shell of her former self. I agree it looks that way on social media, but as a reminder, we thought in her 2008 comeback interviews, it was also a shell of herself, but then when FTR came out, we saw the OG silly Britney. We don’t know what she’s like behind closed doors. 

1 hour ago, car said:

I disagree she’s a shell of her former self. I agree it looks that way on social media, but as a reminder, we thought in her 2008 comeback interviews, it was also a shell of herself, but then when FTR came out, we saw the OG silly Britney. We don’t know what she’s like behind closed doors. 

She seems like her silly goofy self with Sam! 

• Like 5