THAT SURPRISE WITNESS IS BACK!

5 minutes ago, Samsung44 said:

At the beginning I thought this was her officially announcing her indefinite hiatus… “I haven’t made a decision yet”… until the plot twist at the end.

Girl is coming for blood and I’m LOVING it.

Keep reading the updates before you get too excited. As with everything else even remotely related to Britney. We’ve been let down. Poor woman. She’s given so much to so many and her life is ticking away in a prison disguised as a mansion. 

Slo4n or whatever is a clout chaser who is entertaining and an advocate doing good? but nevertheless making money off his videos lol.
I don’t think this is the same thing at all tbh. She’s about to reveal something about the integrity of the team and how they’ve threatened her legally and tried to defame her 

• Like 5
3 hours ago, Slayer said:

Just checked her Twitter, okay the video may have been dramatic but I’m liking how vocal she is. ‘Expose team con’ & ‘investigate you know who’ 

Okay but where do I get the belt?! And are chain belts making a comeback?!

4 hours ago, UnyewsualYew said:

This. She is in law and is using her resources and is helping massively with the movement - she deserves to get the clout to better herself as well. She's allowed to help Britney and further her prospects all at once. She clearly gives a damn about this movement and Britney, she is refusing to be silenced by these dangerous people. 

Who else comes for Lou Taylor like her??? I think the anti TSW comments are weird, I am not seeing those who are coming for her bringing anything to the table?

Support her, spread her word and help free Britney! 

Right? She is a professional, not some random dumb chick with controversial opinions.

She already did way more than many others from the fanbase. If she wants the spotlight while she tries to find dirty stuff from the corrupted system that's fine.  

• Like 6
8 hours ago, UnyewsualYew said:

She is working in law and has unearthed a lot of stuff perpetuating to the missing 600mil of Britney's money. There was a thread on exhale with her revealings that Jordan had to remove at the demand of Lou Taylor's lawyers. She has helped immensely with understanding the legalities of court documents and picking apart the details of her Vegas contracts. 

She had her socials all deactivated after her digging was getting more and more thorough. People started to worry about her safety and she's now (albeit in a dramatic fashion) come back to spill the facts about exactly what the scumbags who control Britney do to try and silence people. 

She has done so much to expose the shadiness and I think a lot of people need to cough up and match her efforts or say nothing at all regarding the way she expresses herself. 

Thanks so much for that answer! I do appreciate it! Im up to speed now :)

to those calling me lou or whatever, my name is sam, from england. thats me in my profile pic, nothing to hide but i do find it interesting all the faceless profiles are the ones causing trouble.  the fact is the surprise witness has a youtube and twitter which im sure she will make be making money from and her company probably said you cannot do both  and theres no problem with that except if you have something to say . . . bloody SAY IT.  also shes using alot of britisms and at times speaks like her. not a fan yeah right 

Who is helping shutting her up? LT?

Larry? He is super quiet. 

This case is deep Rooted and a cluster F in every level. I can believe all people involved in her life are scared to death about losing credibility, clients, career, money and being “cancelled”. In this case possible legal consequences considering this is a legal matter already. 

2 hours ago, snw1987 said:

to those calling me lou or whatever, my name is sam, from england. thats me in my profile pic, nothing to hide but i do find it interesting all the faceless profiles are the ones causing trouble.  the fact is the surprise witness has a youtube and twitter which im sure she will make be making money from and her company probably said you cannot do both  and theres no problem with that except if you have something to say . . . bloody SAY IT.  also shes using alot of britisms and at times speaks like her. not a fan yeah right 

I don't even know where to begin with this post....

First, TSW has made several things clear that a huge reason she became involved was because of the similarities she has with Britney; She is a southern girl, and has had times in her life where her mental health might not have been 100% for whatever reason, and while she's not a stan as in 'I'm on exhale!!!'' type fan, she does have a love and respect for Britney Spears. What you call 'Britism' might just be characteristics of people from the South i.e accent, dialect, lilts, colloquial terms etc. She also has the capability and legal understanding to recognise that if a millionaire in the prime of their life can be unfairly put into a conservatorship, have their rights stripped and no way of fighting it on the basis of undiagnosed mental health by unqualified individuals, then it could happen to anyone on the same grounds. She has said time and time again that she saw tiktoks that she initially wrote off as conspiracy theories, but then used her legal knowledge, in combination with public record documents to verify the information in the tiktoks, and came to the conclusion that she was wrong to dismiss them and decided to use her legal know-how to strengthen pro-free britney arguments by court documents and statements in court and cross referencing them using public record information, with an emphasis on relationships between figures involved and the assets they manage and have reported.

TSW used Instagram live to do her breakdowns of documents, and then reposted them on Instagram as well as youtube, sharing the links on Twitter. Now, if you had any understanding of youtube, you would know that you need thousands of views to start monopolising on it as a platform. Twitter and Instagram are platforms that you do not gain financial gain from (Twitter only recently added tips). So your point about her gaining doesn't make sense.

The firm she worked for were aware of her Free Britney activism and she made it clear at the start of several videos that it was a personal, not professional, action and had nothing to do with her company. The only reason the firm she worked for would get involved is if they were being threatened by someone and then knew they would lose money. She knows she cannot directly use accusatory language until she either can prove it, or atleast irons out the kinks with others who may be collateral damage (i.e her firm, who she made clear did not force her to make a decision!).

As others have said, she has done nothing but good for the fan base and has garned the attention of LT to shut down information before it spreads further; meaning she's doing something right. She's not gaining from Britney's estate.

Also, just because you have a pick up doesn't make you a superior user, nor does it make your opinion more valid than anyone else's here.

3 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

First, TSW has made several things clear that a huge reason she became involved was because of the similarities she has with Britney; She is a southern girl, and has had times in her life where her mental health might not have been 100% for whatever reason, and while she's not a stan as in 'I'm on exhale!!!'' type fan, she does have a love and respect for Britney Spears. What you call 'Britism' might just be characteristics of people from the South i.e accent, dialect, lilts, colloquial terms etc. She also has the capability and legal understanding to recognise that if a millionaire in the prime of their life can be unfairly put into a conservatorship, have their rights stripped and no way of fighting it on the basis of undiagnosed mental health by unqualified individuals, then it could happen to anyone on the same grounds. She has said time and time again that she saw tiktoks that she initially wrote off as conspiracy theories, but then used her legal knowledge, in combination with public record documents to verify the information in the tiktoks, and came to the conclusion that she was wrong to dismiss them and decided to use her legal know-how to strengthen pro-free britney arguments by court documents and statements in court and cross referencing them using public record information, with an emphasis on relationships between figures involved and the assets they manage and have reported.

TSW used Instagram live to do her breakdowns of documents, and then reposted them on Instagram as well as youtube, sharing the links on Twitter. Now, if you had any understanding of youtube, you would know that you need thousands of views to start monopolising on it as a platform. Twitter and Instagram are platforms that you do not gain financial gain from (Twitter only recently added tips). So your point about her gaining doesn't make sense.

The firm she worked for were aware of her Free Britney activism and she made it clear at the start of several videos that it was a personal, not professional, action and had nothing to do with her company. The only reason the firm she worked for would get involved is if they were being threatened by someone and then knew they would lose money. She knows she cannot directly use accusatory language until she either can prove it, or atleast irons out the kinks with others who may be collateral damage (i.e her firm, who she made clear did not force her to make a decision!).

As others have said, she has done nothing but good for the fan base and has garned the attention of LT to shut down information before it spreads further; meaning she's doing something right. She's not gaining from Britney's estate.

Also, just because you have a pick up doesn't make you a superior user, nor does it make your opinion more valid than anyone else's here.

all you have done is gone around the houses to make my point for me. thank you x 

56 minutes ago, Forever222 said:

Who is helping shutting her up? LT?

Larry? He is super quiet. 

This case is deep Rooted and a cluster F in every level. I can believe all people involved in her life are scared to death about losing credibility, clients, career, money and being “cancelled”. In this case possible legal consequences considering this is a legal matter already. 

Well lets use the past two years, Free Britney and BH and the actions of Conservatorship related individuals to theorize who might be the alleged suspect of an alleged targetting...

We know Jamie has targeted Jordan, threatening to shut down his site for mentioning Free Britney over a decade ago. One could argue that Jamie may jump the gun and go straight to larger platforms, as seen when he had an interview in 2019 stating Free Britney was a conspiracy and it was up to the courts to decide, days before Britney, through Ingham, stated that she welcomes the informed support of fans. Another example of him jumping the gun, would be in the wake of Framing Britney Spears, and the decision to allow his lawyer Thoreen to do a media tour in early 2021 on national broadcasters, that ultimately backfired as her statements did address issues or concerns raised by the documentaries. Jamie has kept his head quite low since then. Additionally, Jamie did not threaten sources such as the Britney's Gram when information that if untrue could be seen as damaging was shared.

Larry has went off the radar, after stating that Britney may never perform again to TMZ in 2019. I believe he may have made a statement about working with Britney when she is ready after that, but as mention, he has been off the radar; One could argue that he was either fired (which was reported) and has since then jumped ship.

Lou Taylor, in relation to Free Britney, Britney Fans, Thatsurprisewitness and Breatheheavy, does have quite a lengthy history of threatening lawsuits, cease and desists, or pre-empting platforms sharing information. Lou Taylor, on atleast two occasions, has threatened Breatheheavy with potential legal action if they do not remove information in regards to discoveries made by ThatSurpriseWitness, that is based on public record information, court documents, and statements, on the basis of defamation. Bryan Kuchar was hit with a cease and desist, on the basis of defamation, for reposting information about Lou Taylor, her statements and actions in regards to Britney, her emails, her husband's questionable church etc. Kuchar, however, did not desist and went to court, which legally meant that Lou Taylor had to also, but she did not arrive and the matter was resolved outside of a court room. I believe it was revealed in court that she used money from Britney's estate to fight this battle. When contacted by the BBC and invited onto the documentary regarding the conservatorship, instead of a simple declination or refusal of involvement, her response was a 15 page legal documents of 'claims' made by supporters that she deemed 'untrue', as well as a document of 'hateful' fans.

so from the above, we could theorise that Jamie would not target an individual now, but would try and control the narrative on larger platforms, while Rudolph has little public involvement now. However, Lou Taylor appears to have no issue engaging in legal battles or at least threatening legal action. However, it could be argued that she does not engage in discussion or verification of the information shared, either in a court room, despite threatening defamation suits. The interesting thing about defamation is that it is black and white; its either factual or it is not. Opinion based on factual information is not defamation. A statement either is defamatory (that the information in it is wrong) or it is not (there is some truth in it). Now, with that all said, Kuchar chose to fight it, and it ended there (which could be interpreted in many ways...). Jordan chose not to fight and to post a retraction and it ended there also. Neither had an abundance of knowledge but their outcome was more of less the same. So one could therefore theorise that, if someone with an abundance of legal knowledge were to investigate and dissect information, but also, chose to keep fighting a battle that the other did not like and chooses to fight outside of court...

....one could theorise that they would look for alternative arrangements to deplatform them, whether that is through contacting their work through public record information, or reporting their public platforms that they share information on, rather than fight them in a court room directly.

11 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Don't entertain the trolls, they're not worth your time.